Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Need help for Pokemon Trade-Evolution (spare Genesect code in exchange)
Hello everybody 

I'm new here, and just so you know, my mother tongue is french so I apologize for all the mistakes I'll very likely make. I also live in Montreal so my DS and codes are for the North America Region, so don't worry about the region lock.

I have aaaaaaaaaaalmost completed my Pokedex (meaning I HAVE all the Pokemons at all stage of evolution, and a few shiny ones) but now I'm desperately looking for someone to help me with some trade-evolution pokemon.
I have the pokemons and the objects they need to evolve. I just need to find somebody who accepts to send them back once they have elvolved (or to send me the already evolved version of the Pokemon)

I have an extra Genesect code I'm willing to give in exchange. However, this code has alreday been tried (but the code didn't work because of course I already used one before). So I'm actually not sure if the code is still valid... If not, well I'm very sorry, but I have no way to know for sure until someone else tries it.

Anyway.. I'm obviously looking for somebody very honest, with some free time !  Angel

Thanks !!!!
I'll help you
(Dec 2, 2016, 05:50 PM)Hightoker Wrote: I'll help you

Awsome ! Thank you very much !
When would you be abe to do that ? Smile
I could help right now if you want, i use SuMo so the code will prob not work but i would help anyway
(Dec 2, 2016, 06:02 PM)SoulPK Wrote: I could help right now if you want, i use SuMo so the code will prob not work but i would help anyway

That would be great ! Let me add you as a friend on my DS and I'm ready as well !
I can help if you still need it :D
(Dec 2, 2016, 06:11 PM)CamilleLbd Wrote:
(Dec 2, 2016, 06:02 PM)SoulPK Wrote: I could help right now if you want, i use SuMo so the code will prob not work but i would help anyway

That would be great ! Let me add you as a friend on my DS and I'm ready as well !

Added
(Dec 2, 2016, 06:18 PM)TheAbandoned Wrote: I can help if you still need it :D

Yes that would be nice ! but are you on ORAS ? 

I've just discovered that trading isn't possible yet with Moon/Sun...  :s
I can do it now
(Dec 2, 2016, 06:31 PM)CamilleLbd Wrote:
(Dec 2, 2016, 06:18 PM)TheAbandoned Wrote: I can help if you still need it :D

Yes that would be nice ! but are you on ORAS ? 

I've just discovered that trading isn't possible yet with Moon/Sun...  :s

Yes I am in ORAS. Just a sec.