Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] QUESTION ABOUT HA BREEDING / LF: HA SENTRET
So for the past 2 day(s) (off & on) I've been trying to breed a HA 'Frisk' Sentret onto 2 different ball Sentrets (A LoveBall & a DreamB) the 'Frisk' Sentret is a Female yet all I've managed to get is 'Run Away' & 'Keen Eye' Sentrets (on all ball types)? This is the 1st time I've tried to breed HA onto eggs & have struggled THIS MUCH w/it so I can't help but feel I'm somehow doing something wrong? Could it be that because the 'Frisk' Sentret is hacked it won't work ? Or is it usually this hard breeding 'Frisk' onto Sentret? 

If anyone has a HA 'Frisk' Sentret they could trade me so I could test that 1 that would be amazingly helpful! & I can give you a list of DreamB or Apricorn Pokemon I have as 'breedables', or even offer a shiny or legendary/beast Pokemon as 'trade'
I had something similar happen with a Poke in ORAS a while back, so not too sure.
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Jul 30, 2017, 04:58 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: I had something similar happen with a Poke in ORAS a while back, so not too sure.

It's weird because now I'm breeding the 'Frisk' Sentret w/my Ditto & it's the same thing, I'm only getting Sentrets w/'Run Away' & 'Keen Eye' so there must be something wrong.
I'm guessing that your pokemon was probably hacked using powersaves. Pokemon hacked with those can only pass down their 1/2 regular abilities. I have a spare HA female sentret and regular ability sentret in a love ball that I can trade to you. I added you and I'm available to trade now or whenever. As long as you breed with two sentret, female with the hidden ability and male in the desired ball, it should work out. I got most of my info from http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-sun-pok...n/Breeding
(Jul 30, 2017, 05:21 PM)moo311 Wrote: I'm guessing that your pokemon was probably hacked using powersaves. Pokemon hacked with those can only pass down their 1/2 regular abilities. I have a spare HA sentret that I can trade to you. I added you and I'm available to trade now or whenever.

@moo311 Thank you for that info! I figured something HAD to be wrong w/the way things were going, just didn't know what/why. But that would be amazing! Is there anything you'd like in return for it (before I head to Festival Plaza)? I can breed something rl quick or if you'd like 1 of my legendaries/beasts I have all the beasts, Sun/Moon legendaries, & a Zekrom I got off WT, I also have these 'breedables' all ready: Harvest Exeggcute in Friend Ball w/4 egg moves, DreamB Storm Drain Lileep w/4 Egg Moves, MoonB Alola Snow Warning Vulpix w/4 Egg Moves, DreamB Speed Boost Torchic, DreamB Moxie Pinsir w/4 Egg Moves
No it's fine. I don't need anything in return. I'll be online waiting for a trade request Smile
(Jul 30, 2017, 05:32 PM)moo311 Wrote: No it's fine. I don't need anything in return. I'll be online waiting for a trade request Smile

Tysm!!!  Heart Heart Heart I really appreciate it!! Now I can get back to trying to breed the HA onto the DreamB & LoveB  Heart