Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Reservations Only - choose up to 3 from a selection of 8 free baby Pokémon
(Nov 8, 2017, 12:07 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I only wnet to sleep from 1AM to 6AM and I managed to get 4 seperate notifications and a private message, I am never usually this busy XD

I don't know if you all realise this but the giveaway here has been going on in my breedject shop for a week. I am planning to change what is given away in rotation each week, although they will not always be as big as this giveaway since this was more of a celebration that the store has opened, if you check back at The Breedject Corner the new rotation will be posted on Thursday. I think I may need to change the layout to make these more noticeable in the shop?

@Dova 

I am running with the shop's stock here so I have varied amounts available of each Pokémon, currently none have ran out although I have just run out of magby's

@framor93 

I can trade you Magby and Sableye, I won't be online much today but will be online most of Thursday if that is fine with you?

@RetroTyphlosion

My recommendations are mainly Komala and Sableye, otherwise it is highly down to personal preference. I would choose Sableye since it is great for competitive battling and has prankster (the hidden ability) along with recover already making it a great base to breed from. As for Komala I like it since it is in a moon ball which suits it's comatose nature, Moon balls are apricorn balls meaning that you can only get 1 per copy of sun and moon making this a much rarer combination.

@ShinyHunterForLife 

Ok, Yours is the last of my Magby stock so I am removing it from the main page now. Same as I said previously I am not online much today so hopefully will be trading Thursday?
It's fine for Thursday, but I will be free only in the afternoon and in the evening
@Tenebris_Kane Okay, I want me a Komola!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@ShinyHunterForLife 

Since the site says you are online do you want to trade now?
I will leave my ds in plaza while I have breakfast so I won't see your messages for a few minutes but I can recieve trade requests if you are available

@RetroTyphlosion 

EDITED: I am sorry but I am unable to do anything now, my DS has just turned off and refuses to turn back on. it makes some weird popping sound so from looking online it looks like a ribbon of some sort has broken  Sad

I purchased this 3ds on the 25/11 last year so it should still be covered by warranty, fingers crossed I can get it repaired through warrenty so it doesn't cost me anything

@framor93

This also applies to your trade so I am really sorry.

(Nov 9, 2017, 02:57 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion 

EDITED: I am sorry but I am unable to do anything now, my DS has just turned off and refuses to turn back on. it makes some weird popping sound so from looking online it looks like a ribbon of some sort has broken  Sad

I purchased this 3ds on the 25/11 last year so it should still be covered by warrenty for a couple of weeks, fingers crossed I can get it repaired through warrenty so it doesn't cost me anything

@framor93

This also applies to your trade so I am really sorry.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8614395]

Btw, @Tenebris_Kane I'll keep my fingers crossed for your DS. Don't worry for the trade, let's think about your child's health