Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] [SUN/MOON] Huntaari's Factory #2 : New Year Edition
Let's try this out and see if I don't get sniped Smile

Pokemon Requested : Tsareena
Pokemon Deposited : Pinsir
Level : 55
IGN : Goncalo

I've been having the same "problem" with the game, apart from the Battle Tree there isn't much else to do, so I've been breeding essentially for friends and Wonder Trades, great idea to host a giveaway. Thanks in advance! (I might be back for the Ribombee and I still have 2 boxes full of 5 to 6 IV Non Shiny Dhelmise, let me know if you want one instead of the Pinsir for that one Smile )

As for my 2017 resolutions, I've never been one of those people who could ask for the 12 wishes or anything like that. I'm essentially focusing on finishing and publishing a book I've been working on for the past 2 years.
@GSerra : It is highly probable that you got sniped  Angel
And no thanks, I'm good. Already have strategic Shiny Dhelmise.  :P  (which could be included in a next GA by the way).

Oh ! Nice ! What is it about ? I myself also trying to write, many projects but well...  :P
Pokemon Requested : Tsareena 
Level : 53
IGN : Luna

Resolution of 2017: Lose my v-card
Thanks!
(Jan 8, 2017, 07:09 AM)Huntaari Wrote: And I'm back Online ! Sorry but I think most of your mons got Sniped  :D
Only deposit when I'm online, it's safer. I guess. Smile

@nun112537 : Sniped ?
@Monifa : Please deposit a Pinsir  Wink
@gerdin : You can deposit now  Cool
@vholiveira : Sniped ?
@CellyBean : Haha this time you got lucky, didn't get sniped  :D  Enjoy !!
@That_cute_pikachu : You can deposit now  Cool
@Originated : Next !!!!!!

Yea sniped Sad

I'll try again

Pokemon Requested: Primarina
Pokemon Deposited: Pinsir
Level: 1
IGN: Ivy
@aerys1231 : Enjoy !
@vholiveira : Enjoy !
(Jan 9, 2017, 06:13 AM)Huntaari Wrote: @GSerra : It is highly probable that you got sniped  Angel
And no thanks, I'm good. Already have strategic Shiny Dhelmise.  :P  (which could be included in a next GA by the way).

Oh ! Nice ! What is it about ? I myself also trying to write, many projects but well...  :P

Yup, I got sniped, there it goes again Smile

Pokemon Requested : Tsareena
Level : 52
IGN : Goncalo

About the book, it's a distopian future scenario where people were separated by their and their lands economic value for society. Sounds dull when told like this but it isn't :D If you've seen Netflix's 3%, that's a similar base concept (horrible acting though), same idea behind the Hunger Games' districts, unfortunately its a concept that many people have come to build some stories around, happily none has come close enough to what I'm trying so it still feels fresh! What do you write about?

Edit: And I too have my Shiny Dhelmise! Smile Which is why I have so many good Dhelmises left lol
Pokemon Requested : Tsareena
Level : 52
IGN : Mainiga

Requesting a second Pokemon from this awesome giveaway.
@GSerra : Enjoy !
And I guess we'll just have to wait and read by ourselves to know what it is  :P  Good luck anyway !
@Sas : I have the feeling that you got sniped, didn't you ?
Pokemon Requested : Primarina
Level : 1
IGN : Akura

Resolution of 2017: Better Marks in school sry if its writhen wrong
Pokemon Requested : ribombee
Pokemon Deposited : pinsir
Level : 54
IGN : Cassie

my new years resolution is to run a 6:30 mile