Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Santa is coming to town! (Christmas Giveaway)
@MrRhino Ha that's hilarious then! And from what I've heard, it takes 2-3 minutes for a mon to show up in the GTS once deposited, so that could be it?
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
@BoneheadMarowak Ok well if that's the problem I'll wait a little while, if the problem still continues I'll change the deposit pokemon... Sorry for the inconvenience

@MrRhino Oh it's all good man, don't worry about it. Now that I think about it though, since it is Christmas after all, the GTS is probably being flooded today, so it may take longer than usual regardless of which mon is deposited
@BoneheadMarowak Possibly, but this is kind of weird. I've never had a problem like this before where I can't find anyone's pokemon o.o

Hello !

Shiny (Yes or no): Yes
Level of elf: 25
IGN: Cara Rahl

Thanks a lot !
@MrRhino Yeah, I don't think I've ever had this sort of problem either; maybe on one or two particular occasions, but that's about it o.O Could just be Ditto?
@Vyolex @Huntaari @Eugenio @BoneheadMarowak @Haruna @Cara Rahl @Obsidianpunchbowl 

Hey guys I've changed the deposit pokemon. I had a glitch or something that made it to where I couldn't find your pokemon. Hopefully this works, sorry for the inconvenience

Form:
Level: 1 Female
IGN: Moon Moon
(Dec 25, 2016, 01:09 PM)MrRhino Wrote: @Vyolex @Huntaari @Eugenio @BoneheadMarowak @Haruna @Cara Rahl @Obsidianpunchbowl 

Hey guys I've changed the deposit pokemon. I had a glitch or something that made it to where I couldn't find your pokemon. Hopefully this works, sorry for the inconvenience

Ok no problem, I deposited a new one :

Pokemon deposited : Jangmo-o
Level: 1
IGN: Cara Rahl

I hope this one can make it Wink
Level:41
IGN:Steven