Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Shiny&Battle ready Special.(Play the game and win something special)
Hello/Alola.

I got 5/9 Porygons Z SHINY From the GTS (And i will give 2 away+ 1 Br poke to the winners.)

What do you need to do to win 1 of those 3+ *?

Go online ingame and play the ''Type Matchup Tests''

1) After you finish the Mission you will see your score of ''20 or 10'' etc next to your name. You need to make a PICTURE of your highest best individual score+ whole screen.(not your total score).

2) Don't forget writing inside a white paper your IGN/FC and making a PICTURE together with your''INDIVIDUAL SCORE'''to prevent someone else from copying your PICTURE.( To know that you are the WINNER) >> Example http://prntscr.com/el7nnf <<

3)The winners will be decided at the end of the second page. .

4)After the 2 Porygons z and Br poke Have been claimed, i will update the Shiny special&battle ready with something NEW.

5)Do Not Double post. You need to wait your TURN to prevent confusion etc.

6) You can't edit your post.

7)Only 1 picture is needed. (that means only 1 chance to get your prize)

There will be 2 FIRST PLACES to get PORYGON Z SHINY(HIgh chance of being no legit, but can be used also for Dex filling Complete) or battle ready Gardevoir (without pentagon)

The 2 first places need to do another mission if they want to win 1 Br pokémon
(Will add more info about it later)

8) will list below second prize and Third prize and FIRST prize.

9) If both first places prefer shiny Porygon Z they can skip the New mission.

Prize 1) First places Winners get 1 Porygon Z SHINY or can choose Br Gardevoir(will add more info later) or Legit from egg Apricorns pokemon with Eggmoves /hidden ability of choiice[

Prize 2) Second place get to choose from Eggs hatched legit Houdour in HeavyBall+ Hidden ability+ Eggmove of choice or Chimecho In Heavy Ball+ Eggmove of Choice.)

Prize 3) Third place will get to choose from legits Cleffa in loveball / Dreamball pokemon Shelmet.

THe Giveaway is on the GTS.

Instructions:

Pokemon wanted: ???
Pokemon Deposited: ???
Pokemon Gender deposited/ Male/Female/Any

Pokemon message ''' I need this for completing dex''

Enjoy.