Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Shiny Koko
Hey does anyone have a spare shiny koko i can have. All pokemon i offer are legitimately obtained by me (go to summary you should see 'Cosmic 788251' thats my trainer id). I will give a shiny: Blissey, Chansey (hidden ability) or a harvest non-alolan exeggutor with skill swap and bestow (for sos chaining) This pokemon is not shiny. If you do want any of these and want them to have a certain name please let me know in advance so i can change it. (this is a repost i chose the wrong prefix)
(Jun 28, 2018, 08:48 AM)eclipse_d.midnight Wrote: Hey does anyone have a spare shiny koko i can have. All pokemon i offer are legitimately obtained by me (go to summary you should see 'Cosmic 788251' thats my trainer id). I will give a shiny: Blissey, Chansey (hidden ability) or a harvest non-alolan exeggutor with skill swap and bestow (for sos chaining) This pokemon is not shiny. If you do want any of these and want them to have a certain name please let me know in advance so i can change it. (this is a repost i chose the wrong prefix)

I'd be down to trade an event shiny tapu koko for the harvest exeggutor Smile
(Jun 28, 2018, 05:07 PM)Frogetful Wrote:
(Jun 28, 2018, 08:48 AM)eclipse_d.midnight Wrote: Hey does anyone have a spare shiny koko i can have. All pokemon i offer are legitimately obtained by me (go to summary you should see 'Cosmic 788251' thats my trainer id). I will give a shiny: Blissey, Chansey (hidden ability) or a harvest non-alolan exeggutor with skill swap and bestow (for sos chaining) This pokemon is not shiny. If you do want any of these and want them to have a certain name please let me know in advance so i can change it. (this is a repost i chose the wrong prefix)

cool whats your fc and ign?
(Jun 28, 2018, 06:22 PM)eclipse_d.midnight Wrote:

IGN: dave 
FC: 061946776738

willing to trade anytime!
if youre willing to name the exeggutor Lucky i'd appriecate it! :D
(Jun 28, 2018, 06:34 PM)Frogetful Wrote:
(Jun 28, 2018, 06:22 PM)eclipse_d.midnight Wrote:

IGN: dave 
FC: 061946776738

willing to trade anytime!
if youre willing to name the exeggutor Lucky i'd appriecate it! :D
ready to trade my fc is:019036206231 ign cosmic
Thanks a ton!