Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Shiny Salazzle or Shiny female Salandit
I have a Abra with Jolly/Magic Guard/5 IV up for trade. This is the main thing I'm willing to trade away it took me around a day to breed out and find. I am also willing to have the abra hold any item you would like aside from items like destiny knot, bottle caps, and masterballs. It has to be something i can purchase like an Alakazamite or choice scarf.

I also have a Smeargle with Technician/Adamant/Pokerus(unspreadable but you can breed it to have active pokerus on its babies)/Shiny-Hunting moveset.
I am willing to trade with the Abra. Again, I'm can put an item you would like on this, too. Theres no perfect IV's on this one.

I have some other pokemon that may interest you if you would like more than just that, but this is my base going rate. If you are willing to trade me a shiny salazzle or female salandit please get back to me. I will be more than glad to work out a good deal.
is the abra shiny? ive got a shiny salazzle id be willing to trade for an ability capsule :p
I have a shiny female salandit I'd trade for the HA Abra, shiny or not. I don't want to have to SOS for the HA. I'll understand if you go for Wartty's trade though.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
my salazzles timid with near perfect ivs, lol still kinda asking a lot though, @Hojunhu ill breed you an abra :p
Hey I will get both of you the Pokemon you need. Both of you just please inbox me the info for them. Smile

Edit: Oh yea I don't need anything specific in return. Smile
(Dec 23, 2016, 05:15 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: I have a shiny female salandit I'd trade for the HA Abra, shiny or not. I don't want to have to SOS for the HA. I'll understand if you go for Wartty's trade though.

@Hojunhu  I think your offer sounds good to me. unfortunately my abra is not a shiny so this will be more of a fair trade. Would you like to continue this to through pm?
(also congrats on 420 posts lol)