Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Snow Warning Vulpix f/ HA Sandshrew
Dont care about nature or IV,just got a sanshrew with shlush rush, so I can trade that with jolly nature hahah

If anyone can help me, I have a full pokedex Smile
(Nov 25, 2016, 05:17 PM)difev Wrote: Dont care about nature or IV,just got a sanshrew with shlush rush, so I can trade that with jolly nature hahah

My first breeding project of this gen was A-Vulpix. I have a couple leftover, they're 4IV, Timid and in Premier Balls. I also bred Moonblast and Freeze-Dry into them. Trade me for that Sandshrew?

Edit: And of course they have Snow Warning
(Nov 25, 2016, 07:45 PM)Llocin1151 Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016, 05:17 PM)difev Wrote: Dont care about nature or IV,just got a sanshrew with shlush rush, so I can trade that with jolly nature hahah

My first breeding project of this gen was A-Vulpix. I have a couple leftover, they're 4IV, Timid and in Premier Balls. I also bred Moonblast and Freeze-Dry into them. Trade me for that Sandshrew?

@Llocin1151 ok,  goin to add you up, when you can trade up just say the word
@difev I have a couple minutes right now?
(Nov 26, 2016, 09:26 AM)Llocin1151 Wrote: @difev I have a couple minutes right now?

@Llocin1151 Im online
Thanks!
Thank a lot man!
(Nov 25, 2016, 07:45 PM)Llocin1151 Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016, 05:17 PM)difev Wrote: Could you help me out with a snow warning vulpix? I've been looking forever and haven't found one...I'll trade whatever I can