Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] [SuMo] GTS GIVEAWAY! VGC17 SETS! WITH GOLD BOTTLE CAPS!
@JPNYCE Thank you so much for the giveaway.
(Dec 22, 2016, 07:02 PM)JPNYCE Wrote: OK the giveaway is over now. I am no longer accepting new request. If you have a Pokemon in the GTS already you will get your Pokemon in the next  20 mins. I really want to say though, that this community is absolutely awesome. I appreciate everyone who participated and thanked me. There will be much more to come. Also I will post a discussion in the giveaway forum after I clean up the GTS. Thanks again everyone. PEACE!

Thanks JPNYCE!
Thank you for all JPNYCE  Heart
(Dec 22, 2016, 07:07 PM)Reportre Wrote: @JPNYCE Thank you so much for the giveaway.

Thanks for partcipating. PEACE! Smile
(Dec 22, 2016, 07:10 PM)Testmeister Wrote: Thank you for all JPNYCE  Heart

Thanks for being here. Glad to help you all. I know how hard getting THAT pokemon is. Hopefully I can ease the burden for you all. PEACE!
Woah, VGC Pokemon! Are the Pokemon for Singles or Doubles? Anyway, mind if I get a Pheromosa?

Magnemite Level: 7
IGN: DankDaTank
GTS Message: I want to fill my Pokedex with other languages.
(Dec 22, 2016, 07:20 PM)DankDaTank Wrote: Woah, VGC Pokemon! Are the Pokemon for Singles or Doubles? Anyway, mind if I get a Pheromosa?

Magnemite Level: 7
IGN: DankDaTank
GTS Message: I want to fill my Pokedex with other languages.

They are set for doubles. The giveaway is over now. But I will more than accept you request. I'm still doing the clean up anyway. Smile