CLOSED!-- THANK YOU EVERYBODY :D
Pokemon Deposited:forretress
Pokemon Level:38
Pokemon Gender:female
Pokemon Requested:Hydreigon

IGN: Tim Chan
@Exceedgod Sent!  Heart
@shysylveon Sent!  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Thanks!
@Lolface366 Sent  Heart
@lbeeh Sent  Heart
@SpyroXX77XX Sent  Heart
@timothy9x Sent  Heart ​​​​​​​
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Thanks and enjoy the gligar it has a hidden ability and I think it was 4 iv's
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

@devilmoth Thank you so much! :D I really appreciate it!
+1 rep given!
Pokemon Deposited: Dwebble
Pokemon Level: 1
Pokemon Gender: Female 
Pokemon Requested: Umbreon

Great way to clear up some boxes by sharing the wealth! Much better than just sending them out on the WT!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Thank you!!!
@Chawizawd Sent!  Heart  Yes I agree! Plus there are so many giveaways I've participated in.. would seem unfair not to! ^_^
(Aug 5, 2016, 06:45 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Chawizawd Sent!  Heart  Yes I agree! Plus there are so many giveaways I've participated in.. would seem unfair not to! ^_^

Well thank you so much! I believe that this Umbreon actually fills my Shiny box so I may have to follow suit and start sharing them! I think we should all share the wealth a little when we can! Smile
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?