Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Vinnie features: Dragon Dance Mega Charizard X
Heart 
Hey there everyone! :D

Welcome to my first giveaway!
''Vinnie features'' is a collection of Pokemon I had fun with, love using or (imo) great in competitive play. It's a concept I have been thinking of creating, since I recently started my journey in the competitive aspect of Pokemon.
I am in no means an expert in Pokemon battling and I'm doing it just for fun. I like experimenting with different pokemons, moves and teams (and losing horribly with them).

Anyway, the first Pokemon I would like to feature is a very popular one, but man he's just so flaming hot. (sorry)
I am talking about, ofcoure, Charizard! Mega Charizard X in fact.
Get a Dragon Dance off, wipe Pokemon with Flare Blitz and heal yourself up with Roost. I love it.

[Image: 006-mega-x.gif]
Mega Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Dragon Dance  
- Dragon Claw  
- Flare Blitz  
- Roost

Because it isn't possible to trade megastones over the GTS, Charizard will hold a Rare Candy instead.
BUT, if you REALLY need a Charizardite X, you can add my Friend Code and PM me yours and I will trade you one.

The rules:

1. Only via GTS, with exception of people who need Charizardite X.
2. Deposit a pokemon of your choice, but no starters, or pokemon found early in the game.
3. Please request Lv 91+ only!
4. Type VINNIEFEATURES in the GTS messagebox.
5. In order to get a Charizard please fill in the form below.

Pokemon Deposited:
IGN:
GTS Message: VINNIEFEATURES

6. Wait for it..
7. ENJOY!

The giveaway will end on Sunday 2 October 12:00 (CEST)
#LillieDefenseSquad
Pokemon Deposited: Tentacool
Level: 20
IGN: Ymay
Can I reserve one if possible? I need a stone too, but I can't get on right now. Thanks in advance!
Pokemon Deposited: shroomish
Level: 5
IGN: Karol 
GTS Message:VINNIEFEATURES
Aw man... I really wanna try this but I already have another Pokémon in the GTS for another giveaway.
@yymmaayy Sent, enjoy!
@ScottyThunder Ofcoure, no problem. Just add my FC and PM me yours and give me a message when you're online!
@Rurek Sent, enjoy!
@TheFriedToast Darn community with their many giveaways.. No worries, this one will be up for a while :D
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Sep 27, 2016, 12:53 PM)Vinnie050 Wrote: @yymmaayy Sent, enjoy!
@ScottyThunder Ofcoure, no problem. Just add my FC and PM me yours and give me a message when you're online!
@Rurek Sent, enjoy!

Thanks buddy! Lovelots  Heart
@"Vinnie050" This is awesome! Nice Giveaway! +1 rep <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Pokemon Deposited: Slowpoke
Level: 1
IGN: Lodakris
Haha, This is a great idea! ;D