Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED](>o.o)> ~ Vietflame's Pokegen Lab ~ <(o.o<)
(May 5, 2015, 05:45 AM)Vietflame Wrote: UPDATE: SERVICE MAY BE MUCH SLOWER ON WEEKENDS! SORRY ABOUT THAT Sad

Hey everyone! I am back once again and this time, I will be assisting everyone with specific pokemon sets that they may want!

Please leave your request in the following format:

Pokemon:Heatran
Nickname:Akainu
Ball Type:any
Shiny:any
Level:50
Ability:Flash Fire
Nature:Calm
OT:Alonso
IVs:6iv
EVs:252Sp.D 252 HP
Moves:Stealth rocks/Lava plume/Will-o-wisp/roar
Item:leftovers

IGN:Alonso
FC:1263 8460 2608

PLEASE make sure the pokemon is legal and the information is correct when you post your request! It wastes both of our time if I have to message you on the changes etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to be as active as possible! Alternatively, if you want to try a reverse GTS method, we can try that way as well.

Pokemon Deposited:Gastrodon
Pokemon Wanted:Heatran
Level:Gastrodon Lv.55 /I want:Heatran lv 50
GTS Message: One Piece (thx)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yea, I will do a maximum of 1 pokemon a day. And do not stack pokemon! I will not make you another one until the the previous one has been successfully traded! My time zone is Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00). So even if it is 11:59pm and we have traded a pokemon, I will accept another request in the next few mins because it is technically the next day!

I think that's about it. Thank you for visiting my lab!
Hello everyone! I am going to temporarily close this thread for now, as I have a really bad cold + headache and really just need rest. All request will be done later today or tomorrow and I will be online as often as I can to do all trades! I will update this thread when I have made all the pokemon, so check back! Sorry again, and I hope to have this shop back and running as soon as possible!
I'm going to request a pokemon tomorrow when I get home from school, so I don't have to wait until 11+ PM to post my request and wait to pick it up the next day. So since I'm requesting tomorrow, that means I'm going to not be making my request today, and will be skipping todays request. Oh and in the last trade, you forgot to put the garchomp mega stone on it, and that mega stone is in XY. I did get someone else to give me one though, but tomorrow I will be requesting my pokemon(Greninja) holding an absol mega stone, so please remember(I did put "Please PP Max the moves" btw xD). Thanks, I'm going to bed now because school >.>.
Get well soon, feel free to ignore my request to a different time so you can get better faster.
Same here, get well soon
Get Well Soon
Thank you everyone! I hope to get better soon Smile

All pokemon have been traded through the GTS! Everyone else has been PM'd. Thank you for your patience!
Woops, didn't see your message before posting that yesterday when I was about to go to sleep. Well I just got home from school and read it, I hope you get better! Wink
Thank you SwegFlash! I am feeling a lot better now!

I hope to have this shop back up and running soon Smile

EDIT: This shop is officially closed! I am opening up a new shop!