Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] sos hunter
Hi , I'm looking for a exeggutor that has the moves : skill swap and bestow . I also need the exeggutor to have it's hidden ability : harvest
I need this exeggutor for sos hunting purposes so this trade will only be in pokemon sun and moon.
let me know what you want in exchange for that exeggutor 
my fc is 0533 8775 9086 and my ign for pokemon moon is battle doom
Hey, as an SOS Hunter myself, I can say with almost 100% certainty, that a Trevenant with Skill Swap, Trick and it's Hidden Ability: Harvest, is by far a much easier and better option than Exeggutor/Exeggcute.

The reason for this is because Phantump is easier to find with it's Hidden Ability in both XY/ORAS than Exeggcute (Exeggcute is only available in Hordes in XY to get it's HA, and the area that you need to Horde for it can have a total 3 different hordes), and using the move Trick is all around better because it swaps items with the wild Pokemon, allowing you to take whatever item the wild Pokemon may be holding. Bestow on the other hand will fail if the wild Pokemon is holding an item.

Add all of that to the fact that Phantump evolves when you trade it (If I were to get one and give it to you it would evolve without you having to use any items to do so simply from my trading it to you for example, rather than you needing to use a Leaf Stone to evolve Exeggcute into Exeggcutor), and I'd personally say that Trevenant is a better option.

With all that said and done, if you'd like a Trevenant with Harvest, Trick and Skill Swap, I'd be more than happy to go get one for you after I'm done chaining for this Shiny Eevee.
@Corrosion2424  hey
I can make you a HA Exeggcute with skill swap if you still need one
(May 6, 2017, 06:01 AM)Cloud557 Wrote: Hey, as an SOS Hunter myself, I can say with almost 100% certainty, that a Trevenant with Skill Swap, Trick and it's Hidden Ability: Harvest, is by far a much easier and better option than Exeggutor/Exeggcute.

The reason for this is because Phantump is easier to find with it's Hidden Ability in both XY/ORAS than Exeggcute (Exeggcute is only available in Hordes in XY to get it's HA, and the area that you need to Horde for it can have a total 3 different hordes), and using the move Trick is all around better because it swaps items with the wild Pokemon, allowing you to take whatever item the wild Pokemon may be holding. Bestow on the other hand will fail if the wild Pokemon is holding an item.

Add all of that to the fact that Phantump evolves when you trade it (If I were to get one and give it to you it would evolve without you having to use any items to do so simply from my trading it to you for example, rather than you needing to use a Leaf Stone to evolve Exeggcute into Exeggcutor), and I'd personally say that Trevenant is a better option.

With all that said and done, if you'd like a Trevenant with Harvest, Trick and Skill Swap, I'd be more than happy to go get one for you after I'm done chaining for this Shiny Eevee.

ok cool , and yeah , i would really love one , what would you want in return?
(May 6, 2017, 01:21 PM)Tomlepanda Wrote: @Corrosion2424  hey

does it also have bestow?
(May 6, 2017, 05:51 PM)Corrosion2424 Wrote:
(May 6, 2017, 06:01 AM)Cloud557 Wrote: Hey, as an SOS Hunter myself, I can say with almost 100% certainty, that a Trevenant with Skill Swap, Trick and it's Hidden Ability: Harvest, is by far a much easier and better option than Exeggutor/Exeggcute.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't really need anything... Except maybe a miracle at this point... T_T 361 Chain for a Shiny Eevee... I started this chain YESTERDAY! T_T

But yeah, I can totally get you one, if this chain hits 511, I'm going to break it on purpose anyway, so I'll grab it for you then if my luck continues to be really bad.
(May 6, 2017, 05:53 PM)Corrosion2424 Wrote:

It learns it by lvling
(May 6, 2017, 08:42 PM)Cloud557 Wrote:
(May 6, 2017, 05:51 PM)Corrosion2424 Wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. I don't really need anything... Except maybe a miracle at this point... T_T 361 Chain for a Shiny Eevee... I started this chain YESTERDAY! T_T

But yeah, I can totally get you one, if this chain hits 511, I'm going to break it on purpose anyway, so I'll grab it for you then if my luck continues to be really bad.

sorry to hear about that and ok then , let me know when you are able to trade
(May 6, 2017, 10:41 PM)Tomlepanda Wrote:
(May 6, 2017, 05:53 PM)Corrosion2424 Wrote:

It learns it by lvling

oh ok then , do you have anything specific you want in return?
@Corrosion2424 no don't worry ! Just any pokemon would be ok Smile