Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CONSOLE] Splatoon N-Zapper 85 and Port Mackerel Strategic Analysis

CREDIT TO GAMEXPLAIN!

PORT MACKEREL ANALYSIS
[Image: Splatoon-Port-Mackerel-Screenshots-3-1280x720.jpg]
The Map is very close quarters along with many items like the Inkzooka, covering land these ways will be hard with so many corners to turn, I can see rapid fire guns like the Aerosprays or the N-Zapper 85 or any rapid fire gun in general very useful here, The map has alot of crates to hop onto to get a aerial view which is a advantage, but can be a disadvantage since you cannot lay ink under you to hide in. The map has alot of walls to use to your sneaky advantages, allowing alot of stealth tactics but could draw attention to the opposing inklings to splatting the wall with there Ink. The Echolocater will be a HUGE advantage as with all the walls, it could be hard to know where your enemy is hiding especially in ranked battles!

N-Zapper '85 Analysis
[Image: Splatoon-NES-Zapper-Screenshots-6.jpg]
This small rapid fire weapon based off of the NES Zapper that was used in many games Nintendo produced, this gun is VERY fast at charging those specials with its signature one, the Echolocater, which allows all opposing Inklings to be seen by your team for a short period of time and with its Sub Weapon, Ink Bombs, on close quarters maps like Port Mackerel the Echolocater can be VERY useful,I, would advise using it during matches with this map where other specials can not be a useful unless your near your open area spawn. (And like the Aerospray family, You can kill VERY quickly even with its low damage stats)

Hope you all enjoyed the analysis, I hope to do more on the other DLC maps and think up of other ideas for new weapons :D
wanna play together mate.