PS4
PS3
Nintendo Wii U
Nintendo Wii
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CONSOLE] What Consoles do you own!?
(Dec 29, 2014, 10:58 AM)Aerialslayer Wrote:
(Dec 29, 2014, 10:50 AM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: i have a xbox one,360,ps3,n64,sega dreamcast,snes.nes,the brick game boy ds lite and 3ds i think thats it lol

"That's it" lol. Dreamcast is one of the best consoles in my opinion. Loved it so much!

yea but it never got its hype since the ps2 came out ohh and i had that too i also loved the dreamcast because games were free by burning em lol
3DS, GBA, Xbox One, Had the 20th anniversary PS4, 3DS, Wii, The first Xbox, Gamecube, IPad, DS Lite, and N64.
Good list guys!
(Dec 29, 2014, 10:15 AM)Aerialslayer Wrote:
(Dec 29, 2014, 10:05 AM)SCf3 Wrote: Used to have a Wii and Xbox 360, currently have an Xbox One and 3DS. You forgot the older consoles though. :p

I just did the recent gens because if I included older consoles it would the worlds longest poll list :P.

Yeah you're right haha, maybe we can do a retro one in the future!
That is the next plan! I am going to make another poll in the next few days for a retro poll Smile. DON'T TAKE MY IDEA! haha j/k Wink
Since you're making a retro poll, I'll just list my modern ones. Wii, Wii U, 3DS, and a gaming PC, although my brother hogs it. I'm a Nintendo Fanboy, even though my first console was a PS2. :P
Oh, were we supposed to list the consoles we had but may not have anymore too? Because I could be here for a while lol
(Dec 29, 2014, 05:26 PM)Nathan Wrote: Oh, were we supposed to list the consoles we had but may not have anymore too? Because I could be here for a while lol

Lol no just the ones you CURRENTLY have :P.
Wii U, 3ds XL, PS3, Gameboy Black and white, Gameboy SP, and PS1
Only reason why I mentioned my PS4 20th anniversary is because I had it 2 days ago until I had to ship it lol