Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Can I borrow some Power items?
Hi, there, I was wondering if anyone could let me borrow a Power Belt, Power Lens, or a Power Band in Sun and Moon. I will probably have it for about a week, and then I can give it back. I am currently building a team and I need some of these to help me ev train. I know they are expensive and valuable, and that's why I am asking to borrow them, not keep them.
Thank you, 
-RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
sun moon|? or?
(Jun 10, 2017, 08:22 PM)eddytay1234 Wrote: sun moon|? or?

@eddytay1234 Yeah, Sun and Moon.

if i got point i give u free Smile
are you there?
@eddytay1234 Sorry, I had to go! Anyways, do you have any of the items?

i have all of them i can give u 1 of each if you want 
if youre in discord hop in the Trading Voice chat you dont have to talk ill be there waiting ill add you now
@RetroTyphlosion
(Jun 12, 2017, 07:33 AM)Jirachi Wrote: i have all of them i can give u 1 of each if you want 
if youre in discord hop in the Trading Voice chat you dont have to talk ill be there waiting ill add you now

@Jirachi Uhh, sorry, I don't have a Discord, and I can't trade right now anyway.... could I get back to you in about 2 hours?

(Jun 12, 2017, 07:37 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jun 12, 2017, 07:33 AM)Jirachi Wrote: i have all of them i can give u 1 of each if you want 

@Jirachi Uhh, sorry, I don't have a Discord, and I can't trade right now anyway.... could I get back to you in about 2 hours?

PM me on here ill set a Alarm on my phone for 2 hours from now
(Jun 12, 2017, 07:39 AM)Jirachi Wrote:
(Jun 12, 2017, 07:37 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:

PM me on here ill set a Alarm on my phone for 2 hours from now
PM sent!