Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Can anyone shinify my Feebas? Offering compensation
I've bred a Feebas with all the right IVs, nature, etc., but I don't want to invest all my play time into the Masuda method to finally hatch a male shiny, or one with swift swim, and not oblivious. I'm just looking for someone with power save to make Feebas shiny for me. Here's a link to my pokemon photo bucket with the pokes I'm offering for this service: http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/Zeruel...ent&page=1
I'll be happy to give IV's on request.
I can help you shinify your feebas free of charge. There isn't much I want to trade anyways.
Fc 2638-0584-9485
Ign Kiev
(Dec 22, 2014, 12:16 PM)Black117 Wrote: I can help you shinify your feebas free of charge. There isn't much I want to trade anyways.
Fc 2638-0584-9485
Ign Kiev

Thank you so much! I'd feel bad not giving you something for your time, let me know if you change your mind! IGN Zeruel FC 0318-8877-4413
Hey Black117 hold on one sec, I forgot to name it!
I'll wait then ... Btw keep the metagross
(Dec 22, 2014, 12:28 PM)Black117 Wrote: I'll wait then ... Btw keep the metagross

Wow, you're too kind. Thank you. I'm gonna give you one of the pokes I had for offer when you trade me back Celeste, it's the least I can do to properly thank you.
No I rather not because I can Pokegen/powersaves things myself at this point. I'll be online in 5 minutes
(Dec 22, 2014, 12:34 PM)Black117 Wrote: No I rather not because I can Pokegen/powersaves things myself at this point. I'll be online in 5 minutes

Oh, I just saw this, but I have 2 Diancie anyway, thank you so much!
You want Diancie back?
(Dec 22, 2014, 12:38 PM)Black117 Wrote: You want Diancie back?

No, no, it's fine. I have no use for it. I've been trying to get rid of it, anyway. I have one, I got my girl and her sister one, everyone has one because of the giveaways and powersave. Trust me, I'm good Smile