Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Can someone please help me team build? (Vgc'15)
I have a regional coming up and everyone that I know seems to be busy building and practicing for this someone please help.
do you have any teams you have thought about?
(Apr 16, 2015, 02:06 PM)thewigglingwurmple Wrote: do you have any teams you have thought about?

This is actually my friends team but Venusaur (Mega),Heatran,Suicune,Thundurus,Landorus-t and Terrakion. This teams weak to Cress + Hari that's why I need someones help other then that this team beats everything after I get Venus threats out of the way. xD
Too many legendaries. Just because legendary pokemon are good doesn't mean they are good for the team. Try figuring out what you want your team to be and build around that. Also you will need good coverage
you have a huge ice weakness and i agree to many legendary pokemon
(Apr 16, 2015, 04:12 PM)Vexian Wrote: Too many legendaries.  Just because legendary pokemon are good doesn't mean they are good for the team. Try figuring out what you want your team to be and build around that. Also you will need good coverage
What are you talking about the teams built around Mega venusaur if you look closer I've counters a lot of main threats the team works I know that legendaries aren't the master race don't assume that I'm a noob because of that this team was given to me so I'm improving it.
(Apr 16, 2015, 09:58 PM)thewigglingwurmple Wrote: you have a huge ice weakness and i agree to many legendary pokemon
Ice weakness is only 2 and I have coverage for that this teams nothing to me now though.