Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Cannot trade?
I dont know if this is the right place to post this and i appologize if thats the chase

however ive had this issue for a while with several pokemons

I tried to trade the rayquaza you catch in ORAS however i got "a pokemon in ur party cannot be traded" however he where in box

later i tried to trade my shiny lopunny that ive showed people in trade before and have gottn from a trade, the same thing "a pokemon in ur party cannot be traded"

i have this on several random pokes and i dont know why and it seems like more and more of them are getting it

why? D: and can i fix it and be able to trade my pokes again?
Are you trying to trade it to X/Y?
The other player might be using an x or y cartridge and your pokemon might have moves which did not exist when x and y came out
(Feb 8, 2015, 07:56 AM)justus4all Wrote: The other player might be using an x or y cartridge and your pokemon might have moves which did not exist when x and y came out

or items.
i see and i got no clue people just send trades u know ._. dont know if they on oras or x and y
Also Pokemons with HMs that are in your party can't be traded. In the box it's fine. The problem with Rayquaza was that Rayquaza can't be traded if it knows the move Dragon Ascent.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
When passerbys send you trade requests you CAN tell if they are on ORAS or XY. Look at their character icon. If it is customized then it is from XY, if not then its ORAS player.
(Feb 9, 2015, 11:24 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: When passerbys send you trade requests you CAN tell if they are on ORAS or XY. Look at their character icon. If it is customized then it is from XY, if not then its ORAS player.

u can change the showing icon on oras ._. and hard to memorize em all so...