Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Caught legendaries in a few balls/weak balls?
I caught Xerneas with a net ball in one try
I expected about at least 7 tries, but I'm not gonna complain lol
The hardest catch I ever had was Zapdos. I was still trying to catch him with pokeballs (over 60! I didnt even bother to count anymore) to the point he used up all his moves and struggled to death. I had to reset 4 times (but 1 reset was because my Ninetails accidentally killed him with a critical hit lol)

I do remember spending 15 premier balls trying to catch a lv 19 Eevee on X though
Idea Xerneas was made to be easily caught.
But it's still impressive  to catch it in one try. Smile
(Jul 28, 2016, 04:26 AM)Xynic Wrote: I caught Xerneas with a net ball in one try
I expected about at least 7 tries, but I'm not gonna complain lol
The hardest catch I ever had was Zapdos. I was still trying to catch him with pokeballs (over 60! I didnt even bother to count anymore) to the point he used up all his moves and struggled to death. I had to reset 4 times (but 1 reset was because my Ninetails accidentally killed him with a critical hit lol)

I do remember spending 15 premier balls trying to catch a lv 19 Eevee on X though

when i was playing pokemon ruby i caught groudon with a normal pokeball with full hp. it only took 3 times
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
My first run through Delta Episode, I accidentally caught the Deoxys in a regular pokeball.
Always seemed able to catch Reshiram/Zekrom with a pokeball on the first try
When I was playing pokemon White, I encountered Tornadus or Thundurus (can't remember) and I just threw a random ultra ball and got it first try. I was so freaked out because I wasn't about to chase that thing around Unova.
I caught Zekrom, Uxie, and Rayquaza with my first Ultra ball, i usually have bad luck with catching legendaries,i used over 30 ultra balls and a dozen timer balls just to catch kyogre, i ended up running out of ultra balls and timers so i caught him in a normal pokeball