Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Closed
Title. I don't care what Pokemon it is as long as it has Pokerus :]!
I got a Pokerus Pokemon for ya! Trade me whichever lol! ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 27, 2016, 09:54 AM)devilmoth Wrote: I got a Pokerus Pokemon for ya! Trade me whichever lol! ^_^

I'll give you both for the instant reply! Give me 10 minutes I'll be on.
(Jun 27, 2016, 09:55 AM)Chitoge Wrote:
(Jun 27, 2016, 09:54 AM)devilmoth Wrote: I got a Pokerus Pokemon for ya! Trade me whichever lol! ^_^

Oh thank you xD Haha I didn't notice I did that lol. Have I already added you before? I've forgotten after adding so many people here o__o
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 27, 2016, 09:57 AM)devilmoth Wrote:
(Jun 27, 2016, 09:55 AM)Chitoge Wrote:

Oh thank you xD Haha I didn't notice I did that lol. Have I already added you before? I've forgotten after adding so many people here o__o

Yep, we've got eachother. Already set to go :p
Send me a trade whenever you are ready! ^_^ I can't tell which one you are...
Would someone explain to me what the pokerus is all about?
(Jun 27, 2016, 10:05 AM)Trashkinq Wrote: Would someone explain to me what the pokerus is all about?

If your Pokemon has Pokerus it will double the EV's gained when leveling up if I'm not mistaken.
@Trashkinq Any Pokemon with Pokerus doubles any EVs it recieves in battle. Competition stuff..
The Hitmontop is perfect thank you!