Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Closed]
I need both, don't really care about the stats/natures they're going on a shelf, so to speak.  Let me know what you need.

I can breed about anything with 5iv, and I have a surplus of most legendaries.
lol dont really need anything specificly just maybe an extra shiny you got :p or what 5iv mons were you talking about?
I breed them.  I don't have a lot of extra shinies but I have put a lot of time into breeding, and I can do that with just about anything breedable.  Is there anything in particular you want with 5iv?
lol thats what i mean at the moment im not in need but maybe just some of the spare 5iv guys you get while breeding, or some interesting HA mons, never know when they might be useful
btw you need anything special about them or just for your pokedex?
For my pokedex, I want to actually get the shiny charm, for the first time.  Right now I have a spare Shellder that I bred 5iv with skill link and icicle spear.  I bred a few for a friend who does comp, and 4 out of 5 got the skill link right.  Other than that I have a shiny ditto that I got in a wondertrade that's japanese.  Probably good for matsuda but I have no idea about it's ivs.  I haven't looked since I do have another japanese ditto with good ivs.
i will give u a slurpuff

Belly drum
Play rough
Drain punch 
Wish

Ability: Unberdun
Item: Sitrus Berry
IGN: mlgkingdra230
FC: 2062-9261-3192

PLs can i have  the shiny charm pls plls PLLS
I may have an extra Satchet+Spritzee that I can throw your way. PM me if you still need it...
@mlgkingdra230 
Added you

-But to be clear I'm still trying to get a shiny charm.  If you mean the ditto, sure.

@XYZ 
Sent you a pm
lol so you got this one figured out then?