Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Closed for Now](>o.o)> ~ Vietflame's Ditto Giveaway! ~ <(o.o<)
Closed for now! Temporarily enjoying the BO3 beta :D

Before I get started, I just want to give a quick note for those who knew me and are wondering about my other shops:

I actually had a "build your team" thread some time back and I would gen teams for everybody. I had to go away for sometime so I closed it. While I am back, I didn't re-open it because some/most people wouldn't do their research before posting their team. Illegal moves, Illegal pokeballs, etc. and when we got in-game, the pokemon could not be traded. This wastes both of me and my client's time. I had to redo the pokemon again as a result. It gets really annoying.

Hey guys! I am back, and this time, I giving away Dittos! I want to encourage breeding, and hopefully this can result in more people helping others get competitive pokemon! Basically, encourage more trading or even giveaways! Here, I will be giving out two types of Dittos:

6IV Jolly Ditto
and
5IV Brave Ditto (-Speed) (For those wanting to build Trick Room teams)

Both these Dittos will be holding Destiny Knots, so you can breed right away! You can have both Dittos if you want, or take one. Up to you Smile
While there is an unlimited supply, I will only give one of each Ditto per person. Thanks for visiting, and good luck breeding, everyone! Smile
Hello,

I would like both Dittos, please and thank you.
Sure! Adding you and coming on!
Hey, I would really appreciate the brave ditto if at all possible
Of course! Adding and coming on Smile
Both Dittos would be fantastic! Let me know!
Sure thing! Will trade you right after this one I am on !
I would love a 6 IV Ditto if you could spare one. I could give you a shiny mewtwo for it.
It's ok! Free Ditto for all! Will add you and come on soon Smile
Wow man thanks so much! I'm coming now