Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Coffee!
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:48 AM)Shachi Wrote: but it's not tea AND coffee it's just tea made from the coffee plants leafs.

Even if so... as a friend of both coffee and tea I might want to try this!

I love all kinds of coffee drinks, but these days when I don't go to the campus too early, I drink a cup of drip-brewed/filtered coffee with a splash of milk in it. I'm so happy to have a coffee maker for filtered coffee, thanks Mom...

I don't substitute sleep with coffee, it's more of a socially developed habit for me. For relaxation, (mild) pain relief and sharpening my focus, I drink green tea.
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:48 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:46 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:35 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:32 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Also have any of you tried coffee tea

Please tell me you made this up

There's also this stuff

[Image: sweet-leaf-coffee-tea.png]

That's something else. We learnt to make "coffee tea" in cullinary school. but it's not tea AND coffee it's just tea made from the coffee plants leafs.

Yeah that's why I referred to that beverage as stuff
Question for you Is there a way to safely make Sassafras Tea
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:59 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:48 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:46 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:35 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:32 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Also have any of you tried coffee tea

Please tell me you made this up

There's also this stuff

[Image: sweet-leaf-coffee-tea.png]

That's something else. We learnt to make "coffee tea" in cullinary school. but it's not tea AND coffee it's just tea made from the coffee plants leafs.

Yeah that's why I referred to that beverage as stuff

Probably? don't know the translation of "sassafras"(non native english speaker), I've only heard it used as a street slang for MDMA.
If it has leafs you can make tea of it pretty much.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:08 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:59 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Yeah that's why I referred to that beverage as stuff

Probably? don't know the translation of "sassafras"(non native english speaker), I've only heard it used as a street slang for MDMA.

Sassafras is was what used to be used flavor Root Beer I believe it's the roots you use to make the tea
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:17 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:59 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Yeah that's why I referred to that beverage as stuff

Sassafras is was what used to be used flavor Root Beer I believe it's the roots you use to make the tea

DIRECTIONS

Gather or buy the sassafrass root. Wash roots and cut saplings off where they're green and where the root ends.
Bring water to a boil and add roots.
Simmer until the water is a deep brownish red
Strain into a pitcher through wire and a coffee filter if you don't want any sediment.
Add honey or sugar to taste.
Serve hot or cold with lemon and a sprig of mint.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:20 AM)Shachi Wrote:

DIRECTIONS

Gather or buy the sassafrass root. Wash roots and cut saplings off where they're green and where the root ends.
Strain into a pitcher through wire and a coffee filter if you don't want any sediment.
Serve hot or cold  with lemon and a sprig of mint.

The amount of 's'-es in sassafrass has thoroughly hypnotized my asian soul.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:34 AM)weisakura Wrote:

DIRECTIONS

If you want to see alot of double letters look at the finnish language. it's lot of things with KK ÄÄ OO and such as Hakkapeliitta, the name for a light cavaliry man. impossible to read understand or learn.

(Oct 8, 2015, 10:37 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:08 AM)Shachi Wrote: Probably? don't know the translation of "sassafras"(non native english speaker), I've only heard it used as a street slang for MDMA.

DIRECTIONS

If you want to see alot of double letters look at the finnish language. it's lot of things with KK ÄÄ OO and such as Hakkapeliitta, the name for a light cavaliry man. impossible to read understand or learn.

Not to mention Welsh Wink "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch"
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:52 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 10:17 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Sassafras is was what used to be used flavor Root Beer I believe it's the roots you use to make the tea

DIRECTIONS

Not to mention Welsh Wink "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch"

Never seen it written really. but i've heard it spoken and i was always like "eeeh...what?"

(Oct 8, 2015, 10:34 AM)weisakura Wrote: The amount of 's'-es in sassafrass has thoroughly hypnotized my asian soul.

As a Finn, I can confirm this! I can give a lot of more examples. My name alone has a long ii, kk and another kk.

Sassafrass is a lovely word/name though.