Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Comin' in hot!
So I've been on the website a few days, but I haven't really introduced myself until now. I'm mollignant (long story behind the name). I've been playing pokemon for as long as I can remember, and have always been more interested in shiny hunting/catching them all than competitve battling. However recently I've found myself with more free time. I'm thinking about possibly getting into competitive battling, and this seems like the place to do it (it helps that i've been a fan of justin flynn since x and y came out :p). If I don't end up getting into the competitve scene, I know I'll definitely be staying on here for the trading and overall community. Lookin' forward to spending more time in this community in the future!
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum dude!
I, as well have also seemed to be more the breeder/shiny hunter than a competitive battler as i enjoy hatching eggs more than losing consecutively, and i just find everything to competitive battling overwhelming.

Anyways if you do happen to get into competitive battling i'm sure you'll learn lots from here!
Don't hesitate to ask for help with anything, we're usually a pretty friendy bunch.