Poll: What do you think?
Great Idea!
Seems Cool...
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Community Streaming List/Sign-up
(Mar 14, 2015, 07:26 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Mar 14, 2015, 04:06 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2015, 07:35 PM)SCf3 Wrote: Wait I'm confused, so this is multiple people streaming from one account or can this forum account host other Twitch users? I would love to sign up if you're able to host other streams, since I already stream Pokemon. If not, it's cool. This is a great idea though! :D

When vexian streams we usually host him so I don't see why not Smile

speaking of which, i may stream a bit tomorrow of Cities: Skylines

omg yes i wish i had that game it looks so much fun :O
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Just pm me or anime times for when you want to and your twitch name if you want to be hosted :D
(Mar 14, 2015, 07:30 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Mar 14, 2015, 07:26 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Mar 14, 2015, 04:06 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2015, 07:35 PM)SCf3 Wrote: Wait I'm confused, so this is multiple people streaming from one account or can this forum account host other Twitch users? I would love to sign up if you're able to host other streams, since I already stream Pokemon. If not, it's cool. This is a great idea though! :D

When vexian streams we usually host him so I don't see why not Smile

speaking of which, i may stream a bit tomorrow of Cities: Skylines

omg yes i wish i had that game it looks so much fun :O

with that kind of reaction, then i'll definatly stream cities: skylines then.
kk then vex OpieOP
PM'd you. :D
I think this is an awesome idea for the forum/anybody that wants to get into streaming around here. So pumped!
im eating my lunch now, but once i finish i will start my stream up with some Cities Skylines on my channel. http://www.twitch.tv/vexiangaming
I PM'd podfighterninja about this but if anybody cares, I stream Pokemon everyday at 9pm EST if you wanna check it out. I think they're gonna try to host me if they catch me on. :D
I am able to add people to the spreadsheet but i personally dont know the password to the twitch channel, i'd have to wait until podfighter comes online
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Updated the List, All streamers are on it, Should be expecting a stream from Positron38, I havent heard from him tho, Not sure if it is still happening

Ill add hosted streamers later on, Rather wait till we get more streamers that want to be Hosted :P
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
What times are everyone available to watch streams? GMX may stream today if we know what time everyone is available