Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Competitive Scizor ideas/moveset help!
Hello! I am new to the competitve Pokemon scene, but I am interested in a Scizor for my team.
But have no idea where to start!
I need help with a moveset, ability, held item, evs/ivs, etc. Anything will help. Thank you!!
do you know which format you want to use it in?
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Feb 18, 2017, 03:19 PM)CaptainAcerola Wrote: Hello! I am new to the competitve Pokemon scene, but I am interested in a Scizor for my team.
I need help with a moveset, ability, held item, evs/ivs, etc. Anything will help. Thank you!!

This is vague and doesn't really give us much to work off to help you. Considering that there's Single and Double battle formats, the moveset for Scizor would change to fit the style of each format. Also the set that Scizor would run depends on the structure of the team
[Insert signature here]
(Feb 18, 2017, 06:01 PM)Colette Wrote: do you know which format you want to use it in?

doubles, if thats what youre asking for!
(Feb 18, 2017, 06:38 PM)Marcusube Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2017, 03:19 PM)CaptainAcerola Wrote: Hello! I am new to the competitve Pokemon scene, but I am interested in a Scizor for my team.

This is vague and doesn't really give us much to work off to help you. Considering that there's Single and Double battle formats, the moveset for Scizor would change to fit the style of each format. Also the set that Scizor would run depends on the structure of the team

i will be using it in doubles, and i would prefer an attacker(? is that what theyre called), sorry about that!