Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Contrary Serperior Event Now Live (In Japan)
Those of you who have Japanese versions of ORAS, can now use the code

Code:
POKEMON497

To claim your Contrary Serperior.

Source
Awesome! they should be tradable now
#TeamForum

They are, heard people are getting them in Wondertrade, so taking my chances :D
Let's see how fast it takes for Serperior to go up in the meta Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Isn't it on the 9th for 'Murica?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Contray, to me, seems a bit OP, i mean it does the opposite of the status effect so if your burned it raises attack and heals I assume and poison it heals more and more over time and for paralysis makes it get faster. And Serperior is already fast and a hard hitter so its kinda OP but it will bring alot of new battle styles of making a Rotom or Sableye Burn or Paralyze Serperior
Pretty certain that it still 11:09 pm in Japan so the event distribution may have started earlier or something. Technically speaking all the contrary snivys, servines, and serperiors are legal so we can use the one that were hatched with contrary.
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:09 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Contray, to me, seems a bit OP, i mean it does the opposite of the status effect so if your burned it raises attack and heals I assume and poison it heals more and more over time and for paralysis makes it get faster. And Serperior is already fast and a hard hitter so its kinda OP but it will bring alot of new battle styles of making a Rotom or Sableye Burn or Paralyze Serperior
I though contrary just worked with moves not with status effects I've never heard that
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 8, 2015, 09:15 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:09 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Contray, to me, seems a bit OP, i mean it does the opposite of the status effect so if your burned it raises attack and heals I assume and poison it heals more and more over time and for paralysis makes it get faster. And Serperior is already fast and a hard hitter so its kinda OP but it will bring alot of new battle styles of making a Rotom or Sableye Burn or Paralyze Serperior
I though contrary just worked with moves not with status effects I've never heard that

Yeah, just stat increases/decreases I think, so Leaf Storm would do +2 Special Attack
Yea, Contrays in-game bio even says it will allow an Status effect to do the opposite :/ but idk how it will work cause well its a weird ablilty