Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny hunting...
OK... So bin playing both sun and moon alot lately.. Got my shiny charm an oval Charm...bin chaining but mess up alot or jus go for so long nuthing shows....same with eggs.. Was tryin for a shiny chimchar but nope... Nuthing.... Did like 400 eggs lol.... So still have yet to breed a shiny pokemon I want.... An coaching them iz still a mission for me.... However I have bin able to catch shiny smeargal 4 times.... All withing about 60 sos calls... Kinda cool but like really.... Can't get nuthing but smeargal?... Lol... Anyone else?... Jus Woundering...
If u build it they will come... 
i wonder if shiny charm has an effect on chaining....do u know for sure?
i was hunting delibird for more than 9 hours and i made a mistake and killed the two pokemons Sad lol depressing
otherwise, care to trade one of your shiny smeargal? Smile
You got 4 shiny smeargles? Consider yourself lucky, I had a little under 400 allies called before I got mine lmao

Yeah, some people just have less luck than others. Just depends if the RNG likes you or not lol
(May 31, 2017, 07:00 PM)Mish Jagger Wrote: i wonder if shiny charm has an effect on chaining....do u know for sure?
i was hunting delibird for more than 9 hours and i made a mistake and killed the two pokemons Sad lol depressing
otherwise, care to trade one of your shiny smeargal? Smile

Only what iv read o line says it does.... But yea I bin chaining for lots.... They say after 200 that Ur better of jus starting a new chain... But I hate when u mass up when Ur In a chain u bin going on for hours lol... But shure what u offering up?... I have them ready for Shi y hunting.. Move wise.. @Mish-Jagger
(May 31, 2017, 07:10 PM)Sir. thats my toast. Wrote: You got 4 shiny smeargles? Consider yourself lucky, I had a little under 400 allies called before I got mine lmao

Yeah, some people just have less luck than others. Just depends if the RNG likes you or not lol
Yes 4 lol... I was pritty surprised each time.... But like the chance rate of getting them all at around 60 70 chain... Wish it was on the flame body shiny flechling I bin hunting for with no success lol....@
@Blazedanfaded88 amen lol, u're right this is the worst ^^
i'll pm you to talk trading Smile