Poll: What should be my next VGC analysis?
This poll is closed.
Poliwrath
57.14%
4 57.14%
Machamp
0%
0 0%
Bewear
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] 0kamii's EZ Guide to PC Organization!
(May 31, 2017, 11:42 AM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion

Hey, Retro! I didn't mean to deceive you, but the point was that the box was so disorganized that one couldn't even tell that there wasn't a Decidueye in the box. Also, I'm glad you're excited to see my newest post. I actually made a bonus post earlier today too to make up for lost time, so go check that out if you desire! Smile

And yes, I saw the battle. I got the code to work and it looked like you had the battle won the whole time, but...you have a legitimate Shiny Tapu Koko? Did you trade it from someone over in Japan? And if you did, why isn't its name in Japanese? I want to believe you, companero, but something about it just isn't adding up.

Anyway, glad you enjopyed the post! Look forward to more in the near future!

- 0kamii
@0kamii As far as I know, that Tapu Koko is legit. I received it from a trustworthy person who told me it was. I have been using a different one recently, though. It's also surprising, just like my Porygon2.  Would you like to hear more? Oh yeah, and here's another battle you should watch. It showcases the other abuser Pokémon  on my team: Araqunid! It's name is QAJW-WWWW-WWW7-6TZJ. I am also trying to make my team into a QR code. I'll tell you when I have that figured out; I'd like to know how you would feel if you played it.
Have a nice day! Smile
P.S. I DONT CARE WHAT ELSE YOU DO JUST PLEASE DO AN ANALYSIS OF POLIWRATHPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion

I get the feeling that you were one of the two folks that voted for Poliwrath. Well, you'll be pleased to know that since Poliwrath and Bewear are currently tied, I've made the executive decison that the tie will be decided by personal preference. And I would prefer Poliwrath. Be on the lookout for that. Wink

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii Your feeling about Poliwrath was right. He is one of my top 10 favorite Pokemon. I will be on the lookout for that, I want to know how to use one! Although, Chuck, the fighting type gym leader from gen. 2, had a Poliwrath that I loathed fighting. It was one of about 3 Pokemon in the second gen that could take out my all-powerful Typhlosion. Thank heavens for Thunderpunch being the most useful TM Typhlosion gets. Anyways, have you seen my latest battle video? What do you think of my Araquanid?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Hey, @RetroTyphlosion! Yes, I did watch the battle you shared with me. And frankly, just like before, it looked like you had the battle in the bag the whole time. It didn't seem like your opponent put up much of a fight. Especially against that Araquanid, further solidifying it as one of my favorite Gen 7 mons. Right up there with Minior, Turtonator, Silvally, and Decidueye. But anyway, I've ran about 15 different test battles for my VGC analysis of Poliwrath, and it should be posted soon. I hope you're as excited as I am! Smile

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder