Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] 0kamii's Top 5 Unused Type Combinations!
(Aug 10, 2017, 10:33 AM)0kamii Wrote: @Reis

You make a fair point. But Tyranitar is powerful because of other factors. Like the Sand Stream ability, and the subsequent 50% Sp. Def boost it gets as a result. Just on typing alone, a Bug/Dragon has some critical flaws. But maybe it will be like Tyranitar? Maybe its ability and stats will help it negate some of those exploits. Frankly, I was going off Type alone, but I can't deny your logic.

@"Anabel"

Isn't Heat Rotom only one of like three that are actually usable? That's not so bad, right?

@moo311

That is a very cool mental image. I'll tell you what, a Poison/Psychic-Type would be a Fighting-Type's worst nightmare. Resisted and super-effective? I wouldn't be upset to see some of those competitive Fighting-Types decrease in usage with that thing running around.

@AniMangelo

I wanted to put that Type on here, and I agree it'd be one of the craziest designs in Pokémon. I just wish it wasn't 4x weak to Stealth Rocks. That just kills it, literally.  Undecided

- 0kamii

IMO, the pokemon could have the abillity Huge Power or Pure power with high speed and attack, but be very frail, kind of like Lycanroc mid-day
also it has to be a psuedo legendary, that would be funny
Is it just me? or am I being picked twice? (i'm going to talk about type defense, so i'm not gonna talk about type offensive)

Im gonna go for Poison/Steel type.
It's going to help with some weaknesses (i think)
Its 4x weakness is going to be an issue though, so I'm throwing in a Levitate Ability. However, If it's held down by factors like gravity though, that would be trouble. Poison type will make fighting attacks neutral (normal damage) so that it wouldn't be weak against fighting type. and its typing could make some moves do 1/4x damage (like grass and bug) It would also be weak against fire. I think this typing would be pretty good type defensivewise.(then again not going into type offensivewise)

Anyways, I'm hoping this would be a thing! :P