Poll: About what should be my next "All Our Favorite" post?
This poll is closed.
Electric-Types
8.33%
1 8.33%
Water-Types
33.33%
4 33.33%
Dark-Types
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Dragon Pokémon!
@Corrosion2424

Yeah, even though Flygon isn't my favorite Gen 3 Dragon-Type, I was still mad that they didn't give it a Mega evolution. It definitely deserved one more than Salamence...ugh. Also, if I may ask, I really like these sets, but I noticed something a bit peculiar. For Sets 1, 2, and 5, why is your Flygon missing Sp. Def IVs? The IV spread suggests that it's a mixed attacker, but all three times there are no Special Moves, nor any Sp. Attack investment. So, like I said, what's the deal there?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Excuse me for a moment, but I'm going to hate......
FLYGON DOES NOT DESERVE A MEGA.
Give it to Typhlosion.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
We seem to have a difference of opinion @RetroTyphlosion, and you know what that means...?

THAAAAAT MEEEEANS.......... Angry !!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely nothing, because you are you're own person and you're entitled to your own opinion...by the way, I hope you're having an awesome day. Wink

- 0kamii

@0kamii  no no no , you've got it wrong , I used it correctly but I used the IVs in a different way
I organize my IV sets like this :

HP/ATTACK/DEFENSE/SPEED/SPECIAL ATTACK/SPECIAL DEFENSE
so my sets were actually correct , maybe I just organize my IV sets differently  Sleepy
One of my favourite dragon types has gotta be HYDREIGON 8D Such a cool looking dragon but hands for heads r probably a disaster. Hydreigon is a amazing special attacker too! Love this beast
@Rexieh true that! Hydreigon was one of my favourite mons to use in vgc 2015

I'd have to say that my favourite dragon type atm is mega sceptile. Love running it w/ a discharge rotom (usually heat or sometimes wash)
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@Corrosion2424 Ah, okay. That makes a lot more sense! Thanks so much for the clarification. I guess we do mark our IVs differently, but like that really matters. I still love your Flygon sets, and I may just use one of them in recreationals. My friends and I are organizing a closed tournament, maybe this supposed Flygon will give me the edge? Smile

@stephenWITNESS @Rexieh I love how this thread let the two of you spark a conversation with each other as opposed to me. That's what these discussions are meant to do! Right on, friends! I love Hydreigon too, but it's more important making people see why these kinds of threads are so awesome! Props to both of you, from good ol' 0kamii! Big Grin

- 0kamii

I would hace to say my favorite is Zekrom or Noivern I just love their looks they both can do good in battle and overall I just love em
@0kamii @stephenWITNESS Aww Smile Hydreigon ftw heh!  Big Grin
@0kamii  sure , just pick any set that makes you feel like flygon can dominate the battlefield , btw what's your favourite set from my flygon sets if you don't mind me asking. Like I said , my favourite set is set number 2 and 5