Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Best Delphox Moveset
My Delphox is a timid nature with 252 speed 252 special attack and the rest of the evs in defense. ( May be a little slight difference in ev spread because their may be more investment in defense evs being that it is my starter pokemon and had battled a Chespin and then had to do two S.T. Regimens of defense to unlock my S.T. Regimens in X&Y). Right now I am running 

Delphox @ Life Orb
Timid
-Shadow Ball
-Calm Mind
-Psychic
-Fire Blast
Fire Blast
Psychic
Dazzling Gleam
Trick

I stole it from here
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
...And?
(Jun 21, 2016, 04:28 PM)devilmoth Wrote: Fire Blast
Psychic
Dazzling Gleam
Trick

I stole it from here

@devilmoth never really understood the use of trick. What item would you use to give the opponent, toxic orb? I personally think it's a waste of a move but then again that's just coming from somebody who just started pokemon battling after about 10 years of breeding and collecting xD
I tend to give away free shinies.
(Jun 23, 2016, 08:13 AM)NoRaTiX Wrote:
(Jun 21, 2016, 04:28 PM)devilmoth Wrote: Fire Blast
Psychic
Dazzling Gleam
Trick

I stole it from here

@devilmoth never really understood the use of trick. What item would you use to give the opponent, toxic orb? I personally think it's a waste of a move but then again that's just coming from somebody who just started pokemon battling after about 10 years of breeding and collecting xD 

I used to think the same way about trick myself, but realized after using it a few times (on mons with scarfs, specs, and bands) that it was mainly utility to try and shut down a wall or setup sweeper by locking them into a single move. I now run it regularly on my competitive teams.

Hope this helps :]
@CowardOfKanto wow man never thought of that, thank you!
I tend to give away free shinies.
What if you run choice scarf or specs instead?
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?