Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Breeding Requests!
@TheLastStaravia thank you so much for your giveway! let me know when your done!
@Kevshanik Always! I'm glad to be of help!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Hi, can i get a lvl.1 shiny bulbasaur? Thanks!
Can i have a shiny charmander please? Smile with good adamant nature if possible thx Smile send me private message if ur good with it and if your done Smile
Thank you mate,I'm in no rush,so don't even worry about it.Just a normal Adamant scyther with technician would be awesome(specifying a bit haha).When you're done pm me.Just don't forget about me when this thread gets overwhelmed.
@TheLastStaravia I went ahead and added you add me anytime
Hello! Would it be possible to get a tyrunt with hidden ability? I'd like to get any hidden ability tyrunt so things like nature, ivs, gender, level etc. are not really important to me. I think it might be hard to get so if you don't have one then I'll understand. Thanks!
@KeNzO264 Of course!
@exscarlet That's completely fine.
@Rodrigo Dario Wouldn't dream of it!
@Kevshanik I will add you when it's ready!
@yuzuki I will do my best!
@Oddish 4 ever I couldn't seem to breed my Munchlax, but I can give you a level ten one that I obtained through the GTS. I apologize for the inconvenience!
(Mar 6, 2016, 05:45 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: @Oddish 4 ever I couldn't seem to breed my Munchlax, but I can give you a level ten one that I obtained through the GTS. I apologize for the inconvenience!
You can't breed munchlax because its a baby pokemon. You have to give a snorlax a lax incense for you to get a munchlax.