Poll: Should I do more contests like this?
This poll is closed.
Yes
100.00%
12 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Create a Pokemon challenge. PRIZE INVOLVED. LAST DAY!!!
Star 
From my last giveaway I have Three meloetta's remaining, and wanted to do something creative with them. So here's my challenge.

Create a Pokemon including:
Name
Type (Can be a new type of you want)
Evolved forms if any
Abilities
Location found
*Special moves
*A drawing or image helps your chances. I don't care if you're a bad artist I just want something original

I will be announcing the three winners on Friday so good luck and let those creative juices flow!

-PatTheBat
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

(Feb 22, 2016, 02:30 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: From my last giveaway I have Three meloetta's remaining, and wanted to do something creative with them. So here's my challenge.

Create a Pokemon including:
Name
Type
Evolved forms if any
Abilities
Location found
*Special moves
*A drawing or image helps your chances. I don't care if you're a bad artist I just want something original

I will be announcing the three winners on Friday so good luck and let those creative juices flow!

-PatTheBat

Can it be a new type?
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Music 
Name: Psywal (first form) Psyhorn (evolution)

Type: Both Pokemon are Ice/Psychic

Evolution: Psywal evolves into Psyhorn with a Ice stone (Yes, I made that up. I'm not gonna draw that cuz it's basically an evolutionary stone with ice-like properties) (Also, the Ice stone is found in Shoal Cave in ORAS and Route 17 in XY)

Abilities: Psywal: Cloud Nine, Thick Fat and Competitive (Hidden Ability)|Psyhorn: Snow Warning, Thick Fat and Guts (Hidden Ability)

Special Move: Psywal: Tail Signal (it emits a pattern from it's tail to damage the opponent) (Does 50 base damage and has a 50 percent to confuse the target) (Is a psychic and special move)|Psyhorn: Ice Horn (the user charges at the target with it's icy horn) (Does 90 base damage with no additional effect) (Is a ice and physical move)

Notes: Psywal is a special attacker, while Psyhorn is a physical. Both
are quite bulky

Photo:
[Image: 9]
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Name: Ghosty
Type: Ghost
Abilities: Scaryness
Location found: Caves and other spooky places
Special move: Spook - Scare people to dead

[Image: QcXln.jpg]

you're welcome, I'll take Meloetta please
Name- Kawia
Type- Psychic
Evolutions- Kawiani--Kawianor
Abilities- Spirit : it's power comes from its willpower
Location- New (7th gen)
Special Moves- Spirit Power
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/Downloads/20160223_081440.jpg[/img]
Kawia is a kitten pokemon, sleeps all the time. Its evolved form Kawiani is slightly more powerful, wakes up during evolution so no longer sleeping. Kawianor, the final evolution has awoken fully to it's potential. Kawia is alot like Magikarp, being not so great; Kawiani is a little better, but Kawianor is like the Gyrados of this evolution line Smile
(Edit) Yeah, so image isn't working. Just gonna give descript if that ok - Kawia - Gray kitten with Black tipped tail, no eye color as eyes stay closed. Kawiani - Gray cat-like creature with half black tail, orange eyes. Kawiani is sitting up now that it's awake. Kawianor - Gray cat-like creature as well, black socks on front legs, only one hind foot has sock. Black ears and black 'hood' covering much of its face, orange eyes peeking out from under the black with a gray muzzle. Black cape over back with tail being half gray/ half black.
Pokemon- Charcub
Type- Fire/ Dark/ Speed type
Ability: FLUFFINESS
Lvls: 1-45 before evolving into Infurious (Fire/Dark/speed same everything except location of course)
Special Moves:

FLUFFINESS

Hello....

Goodbye...

Description: This Pokemon you recieve from Ash in Gen 7 while Serena levels it up to lv 5 for helping them destroy ONE of Team penguins bases. This pokemon can easily gain exp and takes no more than 5 battles to get to lv 45 after recieving it. It is one of the best pokemon to have on your team since its stats are incredibly high.

(Couldnt get my picture to download but i drew something like this guy from deviant art. [Image: fanmade_fire_starter_pokemon_by_darkface13-d5owmhb.jpg]AAARRRTTT WWWOOORRRKK MMMAAADDDEEE BBYY darkface13 or Artwork made by darkface13
Gen 7 Psuedo-Legendary couldn't find art I liked for the puppy

Ok concept was that you had to train ( Or force feed it friendship berries ) Garpup then give it away to protect someone else causing it to Evolve to watch over it's new master ( Also ghost normal Cerebus seemed like a cool combo to me )

Pokemon Garpup Type Normal
Evolves when traded away with max Friendship and the Item Promise Collar
Ability Intimidate
Hidden Ability Justified
Base Stat Total 320
Hp 40 Atk 50 Def 75 Sp.Atk 50 Sp.Def 75 Speed 30
Design Cute little watch dog

Pokemon Guarberus Type Normal/Ghost
Ability Intimidate
Hidden Ability Justified
Base Stat Total 600
Hp 100 Atk 110 Def 155 Sp.Atk 50 Sp.Def 150 Speed 35
[Image: cerberus_by_lavandel.png]
Something Like this only pokemon style

None of the art I ever post is mine
I came up with everything you see down here, Aciflex is a Pokemon inspired from Muk, Gastrodon, Garbodor and other blobby disgusting Pokemons

Name - Aciflex
Type - Ground/Poison
Weak to Ground, Water, Ice, Psychic,
Resistant to Rock, Fighting, Bug, Fairy, Poison (x4)
Immune to Electric
Single stage evolution (no mega evolution)
Abilities - Sand Veil, Gooey, Storm Drain (Hidden Ability)
Location found - Cave and Jungle areas
Base Stats - 120 HP / 85 Att / 105 Def / 80 Sp.Att / 90 Sp.Def / 30 Speed (510 Total)
Special moves - Acid Stalagmite --- Ground-Type attack, Base 80 Power, 90% Accuracy, 20% chance to badly poison (Toxic damage), can hit Flying-type Pokemons and Pokemons with the Levitate ability. (as well as Telekinesis, Magnet Rise, etc.)
Moves learned (level up, TM, Tutor) Earthquake, Earth power, Bulldoze, Magnitude, Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Mud Slap, Mud Sport, Sand Attack, Sand Tomb, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rocks, Acid, Acid Armor, Acid Spray, Clear Smog, Gastro Acid, Poison Gas, Poison Jab, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Smog, Toxic, Adsorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Switcheroo, Brick Break, Drain Punch, Curse, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power, Protect, Ancient Power, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Rock Tomb, Stone Edge, Sandstorm, Octazooka, Body Slam, Recover, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Minimize, Double Team, Pound, Return, Frustration, Safeguard, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Substitute, Yawn, Acid Stalagmite.

Special thanks to Pokemon Fusion for helping me with a design lol Kappa

[Image: clIOjwS.png?1]
I came up with a legendary Idea!

Gen 7

BTW I THOUGHT OF A DESIGN THEN FOUND THE PICTURE ONLINE[Image: hqdefault.jpg] I thought about maybe there being a legendary that controls a reigon by itself so i thought.... bam! A tall , awesome legendary (my picture of it was pratically the same with just pink rainbows and rainbow skin... lol

Name: Instead of what the picture had as name i thought of the name........ Cubeide (Cube-Ide)
Type: Fairy, Dark , Art (for cube get it..)(reminder this is my version not the picture)
PICTURE IS ONLY THE POKEMON IDEA
Ability: (made up) No effectives (meaning nothing is super effective)
Location Found: In the Golden Chapter (a aftergame thingy ma jig)
Special Moves: Dark Cube and Cubisim and Prison Pulse

Well thats it!
I deleted my last post. Came up with something new!

Creaure (From Cream and Creature) (Cree- Urh)
The Cream Pokemon.
Type: Fairy, Water
Dex: Creaure is a cute little Goomy-like creature that loves to eat. It it often mistaken as a Goomy.
Ability: Dry Skin
Special Move: Bumper (The user uses its water pump in one turn the second turn the user burst out with water. Water move.
Drawing: http://fav.me/d9st5iq

Evo: Crealure
The Cream Dinosaur Pokemon
Type: Water, Dragon
Dex: Crealure is sayed to have lived since humans come to earth. If attacked they use there cannons to get peace.
Ability: Dry Skin, Drizzle
Special Move: Bumper
Drawing: http://fav.me/d9st5x3