Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] [Discussion] Youtube channel name for pokemon?
heyo im new here and im looking for a good youtube channel name, i would like to start a pokemon channel but i need a name, can you help me out please?
-Much thanks RubyContestStar :D
what type of content would u make
skiny hunting?
nuzlockes?
wonderlocks?
normal playthorughs?
randomized nuzlockes?
rom hacks?
Competitive?

my bad for bad spelling havent slept yet since launch of Sun/Moon
You can make cool names by using pieces of your name along with something you like, a video game series or something of the sort. Like JewBagel, Pokeaim, 33MV3, Thunderblunder777 or even TheJustinFlynn are good examples of names. It just requires creativity

Also, what kinda of content will you be doing on YouTube?
(Nov 19, 2016, 04:26 PM)Marcusube Wrote: You can make cool names by using pieces of your name along with something you like, a video game series or something of the sort. Like JewBagel, Pokeaim, 33MV3, Thunderblunder777 or even TheJustinFlynn are good examples of names. It just requires creativity

playthroughs, shiny hunting, history episodes of trainers,gym leaders, elite four and champions, stuff like that. Smile
(Nov 19, 2016, 04:26 PM)Marcusube Wrote: You can make cool names by using pieces of your name along with something you like, a video game series or something of the sort. Like JewBagel, Pokeaim, 33MV3, Thunderblunder777 or even TheJustinFlynn are good examples of names. It just requires creativity

playthroughs, shiny hunting, history episodes of trainers,gym leaders, elite four and champions, stuff like that. Smile
OHHHHH!!!!! I have a name...... RubyContestStar
O
RubyContestStar is actually a good name.