Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What do you get most commonly from Wonder Trade?
(Jun 8, 2017, 09:01 PM)TimeTwist Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2017, 09:00 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2017, 08:54 PM)TimeTwist Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2017, 08:51 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2017, 08:45 PM)0kamii Wrote: Probably the most common mon I get off of Wonder Trade is Wingull. I can understand why, though. It's easy catch fodder and people often throw junk into the circuit hoping to get something good. I know I've gotten some Shiny pokemon and few Ultra Beasts off Wonder Trade before, so if it's happened to me, I'm sure that's why these people are trading garbage and hoping for a bite.

- 0kamii
@0kamii Speaking of trading trash: (I have done this twice before)
I filled up a whole PC box with Magikarp. 
Named them all stuff like Arceus, Mewtwo, and my personal favorite, MISSINGNO.
Then, I wonder traded them all.
I am not sorry.

Nicknamed some Magikarp names that would be..... yeah. Taste of their own Medicine when I send them off! And I also did some troll Haunters before.

@TimeTwist Oooh, Haunter sounds fun, just put an Everstone on the thing! Need to do this one!

Don't forget Kadabra, Machoke, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, and Boldore!

@TimeTwist Kadabra sounds really mean! And Boldore can be caught while holding an Everstonex so.... You know what? I'm totally doing this. Giving you a rep because this is awesome.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Jun 8, 2017, 09:03 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2017, 08:54 PM)TimeTwist Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2017, 08:51 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @0kamii Speaking of trading trash: (I have done this twice before)
I filled up a whole PC box with Magikarp. 
Named them all stuff like Arceus, Mewtwo, and my personal favorite, MISSINGNO.
Then, I wonder traded them all.
I am not sorry.

Nicknamed some Magikarp names that would be..... yeah. Taste of their own Medicine when I send them off! And I also did some troll Haunters before.

@TimeTwist Oooh, Haunter sounds fun, just put an Everstone on the thing! Need to do this one!

@TimeTwist Kadabra sounds really mean! And Boldore can be caught while holding an Everstonex so.... You know what? I'm totally doing this. Giving you a rep because this is awesome.

Oh! Give a Pokemon that would be rare and good (like Dragonite) And give a Name Like BUTTFACE! Perhaps do a 0 IV pokemon on every single stat! Personally, I had a lot of rage in my life so I technically give them"names"......... C:<.yea. Don't do that unless you don't really have a heart (I might have a mental disorder that would consider me a PSYCHOPATH!I hurt my little sister a lot, I had no regrets about that. HELP ME)
(Jun 8, 2017, 09:10 PM)TimeTwist Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2017, 09:03 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2017, 08:54 PM)TimeTwist Wrote: Nicknamed some Magikarp names that would be..... yeah. Taste of their own Medicine when I send them off! And I also did some troll Haunters before.

Oh! Give a Pokemon that would be rare and good (like Dragonite) And give a Name Like Perhaps do a 0 IV pokemon on every single stat! Personally, I had a lot of rage in my life so I technically give them"names"......... C:<.yea. Don't do that unless you don't really have a heart (I might have a mental disorder that would consider me a PSYCHOPATH!I hurt my little sister a lot, I had no regrets about that. HELP ME)
@TimeTwist This both scares and make me laugh  at the same time.

I usually get lots of gibles in beast ball or other breedjects, since most mons are level 1 and in many cases have egg moves it's easy to tell that they're breedjects. All tough, there's also a load of magikarps from time to time, at least they tend to come in different balls. If we are talking about lucky, I got a Shiny Chansey and a Shiny Groudon trough WT once, the Groundon is hacked tough.
(Jun 8, 2017, 09:41 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: I usually get lots of gibles in beast ball or other breedjects, since most mons are level 1 and in many cases have egg moves it's easy to tell that they're breedjects. All tough, there's also a load of magikarps from time to time, at least they tend to come in different balls. If we are talking about lucky, I got a Shiny Chansey and a Shiny Groudon trough WT once, the Groundon is hacked tough.

I think it's funny that all the best mons from WT  are hacked :/

I usually get Pokemon that are not very good or common but a good majority of the time I didn't have them in my Dex just quite yet so I can't really complain except when I get 40+ Zigzagoons
(Jun 9, 2017, 12:54 AM)Pyroke Wrote: I usually get Pokemon that are not very good or common but a good majority of the time I didn't have them in my Dex just quite yet so I can't really complain except when I get 40+ Zigzagoons

@Pyroke Same! Stuff I would never catch early in the game I got on my first day of owning it from WT, such as Muk, Wimpod, and Surskit.