Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What do you get most commonly from Wonder Trade?
What Pokémon do you people get most commonly from Wonder Trade? I personally keep getting tons of Gibles.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
weedles and wurmples, lots of weedles and wurmples and some times zigzagoons but hey, once i get a shiny zigzagoon, so worth
(Jun 8, 2017, 05:57 PM)axel813 Wrote: weedles and wurmples, lots of weedles and wurmples and some times zigzagoons but hey, once i get a shiny zigzagoon, so worth
Sorry Sad

In WT, I mainly get a bunch of trash. Once in a few trades you may get a breedject. You might run into a 6 Iv Pokemon though, though the chances are low. I do watch WT streams too, but I'm gonna leave that out. I ran into some shinies on WT. I have a cousin who WTs too (although I think she doesn't do it much) and I always seem to get better luck on WT than my cousin, both X/Y and S/M (Not including watching Wt streams).
(Jun 8, 2017, 06:43 PM)TimeTwist Wrote: In WT, I mainly get a bunch of trash. Once in a few trades you may get a breedject. You might run into a 6 Iv Pokemon though, though the chances are low. I do watch WT streams too, but I'm gonna leave that out. I ran into some shinies on WT. I have a cousin who WTs too (although I think she doesn't do it much) and I always seem to get better luck on WT than my cousin, both X/Y and S/M (Not including watching Wt streams).
Well, do you want one of my million Gibles?

Probably the most common mon I get off of Wonder Trade is Wingull. I can understand why, though. It's easy catch fodder and people often throw junk into the circuit hoping to get something good. I know I've gotten some Shiny pokemon and few Ultra Beasts off Wonder Trade before, so if it's happened to me, I'm sure that's why these people are trading garbage and hoping for a bite.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jun 8, 2017, 08:45 PM)0kamii Wrote: Probably the most common mon I get off of Wonder Trade is Wingull. I can understand why, though. It's easy catch fodder and people often throw junk into the circuit hoping to get something good. I know I've gotten some Shiny pokemon and few Ultra Beasts off Wonder Trade before, so if it's happened to me, I'm sure that's why these people are trading garbage and hoping for a bite.

- 0kamii
@0kamii Speaking of trading trash: (I have done this twice before)
I filled up a whole PC box with Magikarp. 
Named them all stuff like Arceus, Mewtwo, and my personal favorite, MISSINGNO.
Then, I wonder traded them all.
I am not sorry.

(Jun 8, 2017, 08:51 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2017, 08:45 PM)0kamii Wrote: Probably the most common mon I get off of Wonder Trade is Wingull. I can understand why, though. It's easy catch fodder and people often throw junk into the circuit hoping to get something good. I know I've gotten some Shiny pokemon and few Ultra Beasts off Wonder Trade before, so if it's happened to me, I'm sure that's why these people are trading garbage and hoping for a bite.

- 0kamii
I am not sorry.

Nicknamed some Magikarp names that would be..... yeah. Taste of their own Medicine when I send them off! And I also did some troll Haunters before.
(Jun 8, 2017, 08:54 PM)TimeTwist Wrote:

- 0kamii
I am not sorry.

Nicknamed some Magikarp names that would be..... yeah. Taste of their own Medicine when I send them off! And I also did some troll Haunters before.

@TimeTwist Oooh, Haunter sounds fun, just put an Everstone on the thing! Need to do this one!

(Jun 8, 2017, 09:00 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2017, 08:54 PM)TimeTwist Wrote:

- 0kamii
I am not sorry.

@TimeTwist Oooh, Haunter sounds fun, just put an Everstone on the thing! Need to do this one!

Don't forget Kadabra, Machoke, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, and Boldore!