Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Does the site work on your device?
Hi all, i heard that for some people its hard to enter the site(maybe reason why more guests are online than members?)

To maybe find a solution for these people what would your opinions be on this ?

What do you all use to enter this site?

I tried giving some guide to some to see if work with ''desktop'' view on mobiles but some still not get it to work, any other solutions for those people?
I found that I have to use desktop view on my mobile but other than that it works fine on my mobile and PC's/Laptops.

When it is on my mobile in the mobile view things cluster together and although useable it is not really practical, the worst part are alerts and private messages that don't show enough of the text box to be useable in the mobile view.

The old version worked better on the phone I use for browsing here.  Sad  The new "mobile" site is almost unusable.  Can we please have the old site back..? :')
Ahah, i knew it, i thought i was dreaming when i saw a difference with using my phone being in half,

@Chansey

Btw which device do you use to get inside? (other than pc)

I use firefox app on phone and first it worked without doing a trick to see everything automatic, but now i have to use a trick to view it like a pc on phone.
(Dec 21, 2017, 10:24 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Ahah, i knew it, i thought i was dreaming when i saw a difference with using my phone being in half,

@Chansey

Btw which device do you use to get inside? (other than pc)

I use firefox app on phone and first it worked without doing a trick to see everything automatic, but now i have to use a trick to view it like a pc on phone.

I use chrome on an android. I practically never use my computer anymore except for writing because I'm always traveling (between my house, Mt parents' house, my grandparents' house, to our distantish church, and on loads of errands... -__-:  I don't even read anymore unless it's on my kindle...)  I'm having to turn my big phone sideways to even see the post button.  Pleeeeeeease bring back the old site at least as an option!  ;__;
@Chansey Have you tried installing App Firefox on phone?

(Firefox keeps updating fast )

And it has easier functions on addons