Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Easy Level Up
Hey! Is there any way you guys know how to level up your pokemon without grinding the elite four every time? It is really repetitive. Any help is welcome. Thanks Smile @Kris Better?
*thumbs up*
OU MASTER RACE
I usually just grind the level 57-58 Pokémon outside the battle tree. If you've got a lucky egg it goes pretty quick

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
(Oct 15, 2017, 10:12 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote: I usually just grind the level 57-58 Pokémon outside the battle tree. If you've got a lucky egg it goes pretty quick

Alright cool thanks @ScottyThunder
@AverageJoe Why don't you just feed your Pokémon some rare buffets/dinners at a five star food stall on the festival plaza? Those only cost some festival coins, yet have the effect of 9/7 rare candies up to level 90/80! If you don't have one with five stars yet, you just have to buy one from a visitor who has one as their first building. 
Hope I could help Big Grin
I'm back again.
As Mr. Ultracool said, festival plaza.
Another method is to use an Aegislash and SOS chain Bewears. Thats what I use with my Aegislash known the moves Substitute and False Swipe as well as two damaging moves. Substitute will keep the 1 HP one from gaining HP back from Pain Split. You can make it so you dont have to keep switching out bewares by having a Harvest Trevenant use Skill Swap and Bestow a leppa berry onto it at the beginning of the battle.
A Harvest Exeggutor (non-alolan) with bestow can be used instead of the Trevenant and will probably be easier.
3 Rainbow beans to max tameness, pokerus and braces with a false swipe lead to ev train,  lucky egg, elite four grinding, then festival Plaza 7levelups to level 86. Then suffer through more ev grinding at 4 at night on weekends while you question your many poor life choices.  Sorry, that's all I've got.
(Oct 15, 2017, 05:39 PM)Chansey Wrote: 3 Rainbow beans to max tameness, pokerus and braces with a false swipe lead to ev train,  lucky egg, elite four grinding, then festival Plaza 7levelups to level 86. Then suffer through more ev grinding at 4 at night on weekends while you question your many poor life choices.  Sorry, that's all I've got.
My problem is that I have so many beans, I cannot reach the rainbow ones in order to use them :\
(Oct 15, 2017, 06:26 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2017, 05:39 PM)Chansey Wrote: 3 Rainbow beans to max tameness, pokerus and braces with a false swipe lead to ev train,  lucky egg, elite four grinding, then festival Plaza 7levelups to level 86. Then suffer through more ev grinding at 4 at night on weekends while you question your many poor life choices.  Sorry, that's all I've got.
My problem is that I have so many beans, I cannot reach the rainbow ones in order to use them :\
Drag really carefully and slowly. It can be done.  I have to go through like 3 pages of them to get to mine.
(Oct 15, 2017, 11:32 AM)TheArchMage Wrote: As Mr. Ultracool said, festival plaza.
Another method is to use an Aegislash and SOS chain Bewears. Thats what I use with my Aegislash known the moves Substitute and False Swipe as well as two damaging moves. Substitute will keep the 1 HP one from gaining HP back from Pain Split. You can make it so you dont have to keep switching out bewares by having a Harvest Trevenant use Skill Swap and Bestow a leppa berry onto it at the beginning of the battle.
A Harvest Exeggutor (non-alolan) with bestow can be used instead of the Trevenant and will probably be easier.

I'm trying my Aegislash this way now and it's so nice.  :')