Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] New Z-Moves and Other Stuff
Shocked 
New News is Really Something New...
Since I've not seen anybody reporting this (I'm looking at you @Kris ) I'll be talking about the most recent announcement for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

They've announced, but I don't think there's been any footage yet, the new exclusive z-moves for Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma. Solgaleo/Dawn Mane Necrozma gets "Sunshine Smasher" from Sunsteel Strike when holding Solgaleo Z. Lunala's Moongeist Beam becomes "Moonlight Blaster" when holding Lunala Z. Necrozma gets "Photon Geyser", although this may not require a Z-crystal.

Also, Dawn Mane Necrozma and Dusk Wings Necrozma both have the "Prism Armor" ability.

In addition to this news, you can also use the "Rotopon" item to become proper chums with the Rotom-Dex. This gives access to cool new Rotom Powers, including an experience-boosting power and the Z-Rotom Power. What's so good about this "Z-Rotom Power" you ask?

You can use a z-move an additional time during battle. That's nothing to sneeze at.

Alright then, my time's up for now. I've got loads of RS work to be getting on with. Just in case it somehow improves my chances of not getting a Grade F, like I'm predicted for that topic. Please discuss this news in the comments, and feel free to ask any questions. I'll try to answer as best as I can.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
I don't report CoroCoro scans, only the trailers, still can't say I didn't expect the Z-Moves for the legendary Pokemon
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris 
It's an odd move. You generally assume legendaries are good enough anyway. All I'll say is that it'll be interesting to see how they incorporate the z-crystals since you normally get them from doing island trials.

My trade shop - V2.3
Necrozma forms them in the final battle, simple choice IMO
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris 
I'd much prefer it if you got teleported to a magikarp purgatory and had to go up against all your childhood nightmares, but I guess I'll settle for that one... Kappa

My trade shop - V2.3
Just to add on, in the video, the wild Mimikyu and Boldore are level 60+. Which means there could be level 70+ Trainers post-game
What is a signature and how do I get one?
I don't know how I feel about being able to use a z move twice in one battle. If it just for campaign it's not really that big of a deal but can't say I really like the idea of it being included in competitive (they probably won't but this is Nintendo we're talking about...)
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!