Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] FT: Shiny Hunting Service
I'll do it for you no problem!
I tend to give away free shinies.
I 'm sorry I couldn't get back to you, I could offer Shiny Tentacruel.
@NoRaTiX
ew anything else?
Hello, I would like to have a shiny shelgon, mamoswine, dragonair or sliggoo. I cannot decide between these four. So surprise me

I have the following up for trade

- Shiny Gardevoir
- Shiny Mightyena 
- Shiny Sharpedo
- Shiny Barboach
- Shiny Whishcash
- Shiny Xerneas
- Shiny Amoonguss

I also have a shiny tyrantrum (battle ready) but if will only be willing to trade it for 2 shinies.

Friend code: 4742-9349-2591
@NoRaTiX Sweet service buddy :]!

@devilmoth I have a spare Shiny Mawile in my PC if you're interested. It has all the fang moves and is in a moon ball. I'm trying to clear it out. I don't want anything special in return so you can still give Noratix the Gallade/Riolu.
(Jun 20, 2016, 02:10 PM)Chitoge Wrote: @NoRaTiX Sweet service buddy :]!

@devilmoth I have a spare Shiny Mawile in my PC if you're interested. It has all the fang moves and is in a moon ball. I'm trying to clear it out. I don't want anything special in return so you can still give Noratix the Gallade/Riolu.

Whyd you switch handles bro? @Chitoge 
@"NoRaiX" 
Oh, Shiny Sandshrew maybe?
Or Shiny Wishcash
I-I don't know... D:
@NorthernNova sorry :// any legends?
@NoRaTiX Ah, the answer is in my Shuckle thread under "Side note". Now I'm just too lazy to switch, aha.
@Chitoge I sent you a message.. I would very much love it <3 lol That is if @NoRaTiX doesnt mind..
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4