Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] FT: Shiny Hunting Service
@NoRaTiX I know that this sounds stupid, but at least as possible. They are shinies after all :P . But if you say: I won'twon't do it for one, I understand it. 2 is also a option. And if you won' do it for that, can you please help me to get a Metang friendcode too? Let me know what you want to do!
Mightyena is fine. I'll start it tonight! @Tomatoman1
I tend to give away free shinies.
Hello, I would like to have a shiny shelgon, mamoswine, dragonair or sliggoo. I cannot decide between these four. So surprise me

P.S you missed my comment. So i just reposted it

I have the following up for trade

- Shiny Gardevoir
- Shiny Mightyena 
- Shiny Sharpedo
- Shiny Barboach
- Shiny Whishcash
- Shiny Xerneas
- Shiny Amoonguss

I also have a shiny tyrantrum (battle ready) but if will only be willing to trade it for 2 shinies.

Friend code: 4742-9349-2591
Oh I didn't see it sorry! @halllo
​​​​​​​I can do that for Shiny Gardevoir. Do you know the ivs on it?
I also have a shiny beldum, and charizard lvl 100. @NoRaTiX 

I believe it only has 2 or 1 IV's soz.

P.S i love your giveaways
Thank you so much! By the way, how are you hunting there? Every time I am friend safari hunting, I won't get anything, no matter how long I try.
@NoRaTiX 
(I'm sorry I didn't get back to your earlier)
I'M SO SORRY D: If you're irritated because of me, then I'll leave, honest!
Either way, I only have Shiny Cobalion ): It's okay if you decline..
@NorthernNova I got you don't worry brother! I don't get angered, I'm mostly here to help fellow pokemon players and collectors Smile

@halllo I can get you it for the Gardevoir just give me time homie! Thanks for the support.

@Tomatoman1 no problem man <3 I usually stay in there when I'm alone listening to music. Another way I like to shiny hunt is with another person on Skype or in person. Just keep trying man!
Thqnks for the advice!
@halllo Hi, sorry if I'm intruding, but I'm kind of interested in that shiny Beldum. Is there anything else you might want to trade for it?