Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Favorite Grass Type
Star 
What is your favorite grass type pokemon and why? What makes it special to you?
Sceptile (nicknamed Coolio). Sceptile was my first grass type starter and my first ORAS and sixth gen starter. It felt really special to me, the journey I had with him. I remember when we were taking down Roxanne to using him in the league.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Trevenant
[Image: 250px-709Trevenant.png]
Why because it's a TREE and you can't get more of a grass type than that

Also ghosts are cool
My favorite grass type is venusaur because it's so powerful and beautiful aswell :D
I like it so much it's so special to me, venusaur is my first starter in the Pokemon game
Venusaur is the best Cool
All good choices Smile
Sceptile is my favorite grass type Pokemon because of 2 reasons.
  1. Treecko is my first starter when I started playing the 3rd generation
  2. Sceptile can Mega Evolve into a Dragon type.
i don't really have a fav grass or even bug type honestly myself as I rarely ever use or play with any in my team. some starters i guess but otherwise i havent had much interest in them myself, though i do say grass is so looked over and needs more love.
its turtwig. it was my first starter on pkmn platinum and his name was jumper because
when i selected him his icon was jumping up and down
My favorite has always been Bellossom, especially her shiny form. The purple flowers are boss. Jumpluff isn't bad either though...
My favorite would have to be Shroomish. 
He was the first shiny I ever encountered in my old Emerald play through, and took it with me to the hall of fame too. 
He's a cute little guy too which is a plus :D
[Image: shiny_shroomish_global_link_art_by_train...6tzp81.png]