Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Favorite Pokemon game?
So most of us have played many of the Pokemon games. From the classic Red, Blue, Yellow to the more recent X,Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. And we all have that one Pokemon game that we can always go back to and replay again and again.

So, what is your favorite Pokemon game?

Mine is of course Pokemon Emerald for the Game Boy Advanced for that was the very first Pokemon game I ever laid hands on. This game is the reason why I got into Pokemon, and if it honestly wasn't for it, I would not be here today.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
@pritchman227 

My personal favourite has to be HeartGold, love everything about that game. It was my second Pokemon Game and I loved it. That generation of Pokemon was quite cool too.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
@Total-Insanity nice. The Johto region is where most of my Pokemon buddies started off.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum was, in my opinion, one of the best plots to the series and I love most of the legendaries from that generation. Would really love to see a remake from gamefreak after Sun/Moon comes out seeing as they just remade gen 3
Pokemon Y is awesome. Brought customization and Megas. 3D graphics too
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Pokemon X/Y for the customization and intro to many new things.
My favourite game is HeartGold. Because of the long story and the 16 gyms. HertGold was also my very first game that I finished :D
Platinum, HeartGold, and Omega Ruby are infinitely great to me. Love 'em to death
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
I'm torn between FireRed and Alpha Sapphire. FireRed was the one game I loved to play as a kid, but Alpha Sapphire is the handheld game I have spent the most time on, PERIOD. Partly because I was both grinding for cash and breeding for shinies (not at the same time, mind you), but I still have never spent this much time on a handheld game. I love them both equally.
@pritchman227

Literally the same reason why I got into Pokemon, because of playing Emerald Version. But, gotta say Platinum (Generation Four games in general) is my favorite Pokemon main-series game.