Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Guess who's back?
Welp I am back! It's been what? Two months now? Geez... Sorry for that haha. I was locked out of my accoun t for a bit cos I *somehow* forgot my password. Sad Anyway I'm back now! I'll be keeping you updated on everything Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon whenever we get news, and I may be doing giveaways too, though I'm not sure on that one yet. 
Thanks to @ChaseInfinity for helping me recover my account. The mods here are very helpful.
OU MASTER RACE
Welcome back! Good to see you got your account fixed Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Hello! I saw your predicament. Sounded like quite an annoying situation to be in.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@stephenWITNESS Yo happy to be back man. R.I.P. Hammer Morty Sad
@TheAlmightySancho You bet it was :/
OU MASTER RACE
Welcome back, @"Anabel"! Glad to see you've come back from the dead. Anyways, you're not a Trusted Member yet?! Everyone, give this man reps, he deserves a higher rank!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion Retro! How's it going man! And yeah I finally had enough of being dead lol. Alsoo YO you're an Amethyst Omega member too!? Neat! Also you're way too kind  Lol. 
OU MASTER RACE
So good to have you back @"Anabel" x3 youll continue to be my leading source on Ultra SuMo news ~
(Aug 8, 2017, 11:28 AM)wartty Wrote: So good to have you back @"Anabel" x3 youll continue to be my leading source on Ultra SuMo news ~

Haha, you bet man. Happy to be back.
OU MASTER RACE
(Aug 8, 2017, 10:53 AM)Anabel Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion Retro! How's it going man! And yeah I finally had enough of being dead lol. Alsoo YO you're an Amethyst Omega member too!? Neat! Also you're way too kind  Lol. 

@"Anabel" I'm not that kind Wink . And yeah, I'm  a member of Amethyst 0mega. We will be accepting new members soon, so if you wanna join.... Anyways, what was it like being dead? What's the afterlife like?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion Sounds cool, but there's no way I'd be able to commit full time. But we'll see when membership enrollment comes along. And death is seriously boring I don't recommend it, it's really cramped
OU MASTER RACE