Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Help With Pokemon X Team?
Hey! I've decided to restart my Pokemon X game and I have nooooo idea which pokemon to have on my team. So far I have my starter, which is Froakie. That's it.

I'm planning on playing through the game with these pokemon.

So please help me decide on pokemon!!!

Thanks!!! :D
Hey I am looking for the charizard X stone do you think you can help me I can give you some starter pokemons for trade 
:P
(Jul 20, 2016, 04:42 PM)jemma355 Wrote: Hey! I've decided to restart my Pokemon X game and I have nooooo idea which pokemon to have on my team. So far I have my starter, which is Froakie. That's it.

I'm planning on playing through the game with these pokemon.

So please help me decide on pokemon!!!

Thanks!!! :D

I admire your comittment to restart the game xD Anyway, to be honest it really depends on how you utilize the game's mechanic to try and beat the game.
So if you know your pokemon gym's weaknesses, looking out for wild pokemon with the correct type and beating the gym is your best bet. I do not really know which pokemon are around there, but a Riolu/Lucario is definitely a need later on in the game and hes in Route 22. Have one of every type of pokemon and you should be good even if they look ugly lol. I had to make a choice back then.
Simple. You nuzlocke the game and take what you get. Ain't nobody got time to be making a list of mons
get charmander from the professer his mega is blue