Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Help me in Pokemon Yellow trading
To trade pokemon, do I need to be near another player to trade with him or I can just do it from far away? None of my friends nor familiars play, so I dont have any chance of getting my god damn 3 starters. Please help
What are you playing Yellow off of?
huuumm you do get charmander, squirtle and balbasaur on yellow as gift from several people in game
@Dull Deoxys Yes I am playing pokemon Yellow in my 3ds.

@mrprize Only one or all of them 3?
@Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon  all 3
(May 8, 2016, 05:26 PM)mrprize Wrote: @Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon  all 3

@mrprize Is it going to be in the late game? I dont want them to level them up just the 3 even after beating the game
(May 8, 2016, 07:05 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: @mrprize Is it going to be in the late game? I dont want them to level them up just the 3 even after beating the game
@Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon It isn't too terribly late into the game, no. I can tell you how to get them. Make sure you have an empty slot in your party when you pick each one up. Smile

Warning: SPOILERS

Bulbasaur: You get a Bulbasaur from a girl in the house by Cerulean City's Pokemon Center. The only catch is that your Pikachu needs to be really happy with you before she'll hand over the Bulbasaur. There's an easy fix there! Use potions on him repeatedly while his health is at max. xD It's a little cheap but it works.

Charmander: Go through Nugget Bridge, which is north of Cerulean City, and go through the gap in the hedge to the northwest. Talk to the trainer there and he'll give you a Charmander.

Squirtle: Beat Lt. Surge in Vermillion City, then talk to Officer Jenny and she'll give you a Squirtle. She should be between the gym and the Poke Mart.
(You should be around level 25-30 for Lt. Surge. His Raichu is lvl 28.)
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
I don't think those count as spoilers as they don't have anything to do with the story.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(May 9, 2016, 12:23 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I don't think those count as spoilers as they don't have anything to do with the story.
I put up the warning just in case. Smile It does spoil a couple things, such as the level of a certain pokemon, and the methods used to get the three. You're right though, no actual story spoilers!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
Thanks! Now my team is complete!

-Pikachu
-Charizard
-Blastoise
-Venusaur
-Mewtwo
-Nidoran (Soon Dragonite)

Classic team! (I also have mew but I already love my team.)