Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Hidden Power-check on mons that cannot learn it
(For gen 7) Hi,
I'm breeding a Tynamo and want to check for Hidden Power, but it cannot learn it untill Eelektross, so the Hidden Power-checker-girl in the Day Care doesn't work.
Any tips on other easy methods to check it?

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php

input the ivs and it'll calculate the hidden power. for example, a pokemon with 6 perfect ivs will always have a dark type hidden power with a base power of 70
(May 14, 2018, 09:00 AM)Cubivor Wrote: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php

input the ivs and it'll calculate the hidden power. for example, a pokemon with 6 perfect ivs will always have a dark type hidden power with a base power of 70
@Cubivor The IV-check in USUM doesn't specify the specific number of IVs in each stat, only a range such as 1-15, 16-25 etc
@PerchPond Eelektrik does learn Hidden Power, so you wouldn't have to be wasting Thunder Stones. Also, depending on what kind of Ditto you're using, you could just check in the PC with the IV checker when they're Tynamos.

Here are the ideal spreads for HP Ice:

• 30/31/30/31/31/31
  • 31/30/30/31/31/31
  • 30/30/30/31/31/31
  • 31/31/31/31/31/30
(any of the stats labeled as 30 could also be 0 if desired)

For example, if a stat is either No Good (0), Fantastic (30), or Best (31) you can be sure of those stats. So ideally, if you're going for 31/0/30/31/31/31, in the IV Checker it'd be Best, No Good, Fantastic, Best, Best, Best.
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(May 15, 2018, 06:20 AM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @PerchPond Eelektrik does learn Hidden Power, so you wouldn't have to be wasting Thunder Stones. Also, depending on what kind of Ditto you're using, you could just check in the PC with the IV checker when they're Tynamos.

Here are the ideal spreads for HP Ice:

• 30/31/30/31/31/31
  • 31/30/30/31/31/31
  • 30/30/30/31/31/31
  • 31/31/31/31/31/30
(any of the stats labeled as 30 could also be 0 if desired)

For example, if a stat is either No Good (0), Fantastic (30), or Best (31) you can be sure of those stats. So ideally, if you're going for 31/0/30/31/31/31, in the IV Checker it'd be Best, No Good, Fantastic, Best, Best, Best.
@BoneheadMarowak I am aware of all of this. I'm trying to figure out if there's a method to check specific IVs in USUM for mons that cannot be evaluated at lvl 1 by the Hidden-Power-Girl. So let's say I have a Tynamo that according to the PC-check is 31/31/31/31/1-15/16-25, then that can be several Hidden Powers, so I want a tool to figure out the specific number in the intervals. Yes, I could breed for No Good, Fantastic, or Best but I don't have the motivation to do so since this is not for competetive. Maybe such a tool/Method doesn't exist, or is complicated, but I'm asking anyway.

Cheers
@PerchPond Ah then yes, I don't believe such a tool/method exists. The only other way I can think of is if you have USUM to lvl them up until they're level 39, via the Chansey S.O.S. location. In that case though, you may as well just breed for No Good, Fantastic, and Best stats as the time commitment wouldn't be worth it.
(May 15, 2018, 04:09 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @PerchPond Ah then yes, I don't believe such a tool/method exists. The only other way I can think of is if you have USUM to lvl them up until they're level 39, via the Chansey S.O.S. location. In that case though, you may as well just breed for No Good, Fantastic, and Best stats as the time commitment wouldn't be worth it.
@BoneheadMarowak Yeah Undecided Oh well, yeah the effort won't be worth it, thanks though

Cheers
@PerchPond No problem, feel free to send me a message and I can direct you to where you can get an HP Ice Ditto if it'd help  Smile